Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    umdana Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Losing whight
    I need help to lose some kilos I put 9 kilos in 5 months I did all type of diet and not work with me need help .:(
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 5, 2008, 03:11 PM
    Exercise and good nutrition is the way to go.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2008, 06:40 PM
    It's not so much counting calories, what's of utmost importance is: Cutting out excess sugar, salt and fats, fast foods, sweets, cakes, candy, chips, fried foods, (Till you achieve your goal, and then you can have treats, in proper proportions!) Adding whole grains instead of white flours, in breads, rice, pasta, cereals, drinking lots of water instead of presweetened drinks like soda, will go along way. The other advice is "portion control", 3 oz. of meat/protein, lean cuts of skinless, chicken, turkey breast, loin type meats, fish, beans and lentils, as well as veggies and fruit with each meal, Read nutritional labels and stick to what the one portion size is... Don't skip meals,. Especially... Breakfast, very important, whole grain cereals, one egg, wheat toast, yogurt or fruit, veggies, salad, but you need to eat something, healthy to start the metabolism off right! Add 3 servings of dairy, low fat or skim milk, yogurt or cheese, it really help the fat break down. And exercise everyday, even if it's just walking, 30-60 minutes, 4-5 times a week,** jogging, biking, dancing,. jumping rope, resistance/weight training, even if it's broken up through the day, but moving the body to increase the metabolism is very important to a healthy overall weight loss program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Losing myself or losing my life [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all, this is a long one so please bear with me. I got married at 19 to a man who’s 20 years older and we have six children. We have been married 19 years. Where do I start... apart from him changing nappies when the children were younger he does not engage with the children at all. He basically...

Losing it . [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I don't know what happened to the message I just now wrote because it simply isn't here; it just disappeared. So here I go again. Forgive me if it shows up somewhere else, will you? I am mainly writing this because I need realign with my spirituality... not the kind heaven is so-called...

Losing everything [ 17 Answers ]

Here's the thing, I've been with my girlfriend for about two months now and its been a great time but just recently about a month ago I lost three family members in a strange freak accident. That wasn't all. Now my cousins in a comma, and my parents are about to get divorced after an 18 year...

I'm losing it. [ 9 Answers ]

I love my husband I really do but there are things in our marriage that are killing me. My husband is on SSI and unable to work due to having two different cancers and diabetis. I work an 8 hour day in an office. When I get home I am expected to ALWAYS make dinner. Due to this I expect my...

Losing her? [ 3 Answers ]

First I want to apologize for my bad english(I'm not a native speaker)! Here is my story : I'm 27 yrs old and have been living with a 25 yr old woman together about 2 years. We met 3 years ago and I falled in love with her at once, it took her some months(she doesn't rush into relationships)...

View more questions Search