Ask
    esports Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 02:48 PM
    First trimester pregnant
    How Do The Fetus Look On The Ultrasound At 7 Weeks
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Apr 5, 2008, 03:03 PM
    Your pregnancy: 7 weeks - BabyCenter

Check out this link. If you sign up for their emails they will send you a new one each week to show you how the baby will look, and how it is developing.
    BABY_CHARMER Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by esports
    How Do The Fetus Look On The Ultrasound At 7 Weeks
    Hi...

I have been pregnant before and at 7weeks it's the size of your finger nail its not that big as of yet.
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

Apr 7, 2008, 04:40 AM
    When I was 9 weeks, I had an ultrasound, and my husband and I joke that the baby looked like a lima bean with little arm stubs :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Spotting - First Trimester [ 7 Answers ]

:( Has anyone here experienced spotting while pregnant? I am currently 9 weeks and yesterday I experience a little bit of spotting. It was not much, I'd say less than 1/4 tsp. No cramps related to it other than bowel movement from being slightly constipated. No more spotting has happened since...

In 1st trimester of pregnancy what does large egg sac indicate, why genetic testing [ 1 Answers ]

In 1st trimester of pregnancy what does a large egg sac mean and why genetic testing.

I've been through D&C during my 1st trimester of pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my husband been very happy at my 8 weeks of pregnancy I saw my baby with good cardic activity through transvaginal ultrasound.although I have small spots due un strong hold of embryo, my ob-gyne continue my medication, bed rest and told me that we will met again by the end of the month for...

Second Trimester worries [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing early leakage (breasts) during my second trimester. I would like to find out if this is normal. I am currently 19 weeks along. It was the size of a half-dollar on my shirt.

View more questions Search