Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dunno Posts: 160, Reputation: 19

Apr 5, 2008, 01:22 PM
    What's going on?
    Okay, my breast ALWAYS get sore about 1-2 weeks before my period. I should have my period the middle of next week and no sore breasts yet! It's really odd for me.

Any ideas??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 5, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Your breasts may just not get sore this time... your period may be late. There is no possible way for us to tell you for certain what is going on. You may just be having one of those "off" months us women get every once in a while.
    BABY_CHARMER Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dunno
    Okay, my breast ALWAYS get sore about 1-2 weeks before my period. I should have my period the middle of next week and no sore breasts yet! It's really odd for me.

Any ideas???
    Hi...

Just becausse you have had sore breast in the past does not men it happens every time, urbody changes... it could be that your late coming on... and even if you was to be pregent it would be to early to tell s of yet all I can tell you is to wait and see if you do come on if not wait until a wek afte your due date.. then go for a test rather at your doctors or buy a home test kit.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 5, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Your body is constantly changing, what is normal most months isn't always consistent, it's the "joy" of being female.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search