Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbmayne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Lighting on ceiling fan
    How do I get to the light bulb in the lower part of my hampton breeze fan?
    I can't find my instruction booklet and can't seem to remove cover to replace bulbs.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2008, 05:13 PM
    If you don't feel spring clips while pulling on globe, you probably have to loosen(counterclockwise from below), may be stuck.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Usually you apply pressure and rotate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Lighting [ 1 Answers ]

Model 129-909 Nassau 52" Like all ceiling fans had some problems putting together and putting on ceiling. The fan worked but would never get the lighting working. We check to see if electicty was getting through. It was not, we recheck wiring still nothing. Any help?

Ceiling fan lighting mystery [ 2 Answers ]

After 3years, my ceiling fan now turns itself own in low and its lights come on as well. I have had the remote reprogramed and replaced the switch assembly, but the problem still exists. It's a mystery to me, help.

Ceiling Fan lighting [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a new ceiling fan. Fan works fine, but the light will not work. Any suggestions?

Ceiling Fan Lighting [ 3 Answers ]

I have a ceiling fan with a light kit, all controlled via a remote. One night I went to turn on the light with the remote (ceiling fan running) as I have done many times and the light bulbs burned out. I replaced the bulbs and they won't work, but the fan works fine. I took apart the unit. I...

Ceiling Fan Lighting problem [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I have just installed a brand new Hampton Bay ceiling fan. The fan comes on but the light that is underneath doesn't. The wiring system that I had came with a male and female plugging unit. I matched up the colors on the plug but the light that is underneath the fan doesn't come on. Any...

View more questions Search