Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GHAR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2006, 09:39 PM
    International divorce
    Hi, I was married in Manila, my spouse is still there and I am in the States. What do I do/ what is the process for getting an international divorce? Thanks:(
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2006, 08:24 AM
    Hi, GHAR,
    Here is a link with some good information on international divorces:
    http://www.divorcesource.com/NY/ARTICLES/horgan1.html
    I am not a Lawyer, but I do suggest getting a lawyer, one who has experience with International Divorce.
    I do wish you the best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

International divorce [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is an American citizen; we now have a 4 months old son. He used to live in Haiti and there was married and had a son from that marriage. His son is now8 years old. He got divorced 5 years ago in Haiti as well. His ex-wife is now living in the US and is demanding financial support. The...

International divorce [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a few questions involving a divorce between an Australian - me - and my American wife. Background: I was living in the USA from '98 until March of this year when I left because my wife and I separated. We were married in April of 2002 and resided in New York until March of...

View more questions Search