Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Apr 5, 2008, 09:35 AM
    CLOG! Big one!
    Ok, so, my sink is clogged... completely. None of it will drain out. I have taken the pipes apart directly under the sink and the clog isn't there so I am guessing it has to be somewhere under the house. I have tried drain-o and all kinds of other products. I have tried bleach and everything. It's hard to get a clog out when the product you put in it won't drain through. Please help me!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 5, 2008, 09:50 AM
    I have taken the pipes apart directly under the sink and the clog isn't there so I am guessing it has to be somewhere under the house.
    Nope! You'll find your clog in the horizontal drain pipe in the wall. Remove the "J" bend from the trap and send a snake up into the wall. You will hit a 90 about 8 inches in but once past that you'll only have 6 more feet of snake to put out. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DAEWOO 1.5i big big problems [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 1994 daewoo 1.5i and recently for quite some time now when I drive about half an hour it splutters and chokes and cut's out. IT IS multi-point fuel injected. Do not know why it is doing this PLEASE HELP!! Add me on msn if you know why [email protected]

Not sure if it's a clog [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I live in a two story, 4 bed, 2.5 bath town-home. This morning, I flushed my downstairs toilet, and found it to be clogged. I used a plunger and Drano but to no avail. When I went down to the basement I discovered that my utility sink was full of water then I flushed the toilet again...

In a big, BIG hole. Have small shovel. [ 1 Answers ]

I was just served papers for a debt that I owe on a vehicle that was repo'ed. The vehicle, which was a 2005 Lotus Elise was purchased by myself and a company (the company did not have sufficient credit to purchase the car and I did not have the income to purchase the car, but together we were...

A big big big problem. [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. this one is weird. When I insert a cd in my cd-rom it reads it but it doesn't updates it. Not this is not a big problem but when I insert a writable cd and click on write these new files to this cd, I get the error that there is no cd in the cd-rom. Then I restart my operating system with the...

Where's the partial clog? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, we're having a problem with a partial clog. When the washing machine empties, the back master bathroom toilet bubbles violently and we smell sewer gasses. There is a hall bathroom which is next to the laundry room, and that toilet's water will only waver and not bubble. However, most of the...

View more questions Search