Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paracaladie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2008, 04:58 AM
    Not much pleasure and strange, unsatisfying climaxes
    I'm a 20 year old woman. I've never had sex. I started masturbating when I was about 10 and got my first climax when I was about 11. And the pleasure was unbelievably amazing, So I masturbated quite a lot from then on. Almost every day, but sometimes I would go a week without it because then when I finally did it, it felt so good. I've only ever masturbated with the clitoris because when I go inside myself it never felt good and doing it with the clitoris always felt amazing. But for about two years now, when I play with my clitoris, it just doesn't feel good, but I always keep going because I was really addicted to that pleasure and I miss it so much, so I always hope that maybe It'll happen this time. Sometimes I get a little hint of the pleasure I used to have, but It's always dull and doesn't last. As for the climax, the walls of the vagina contract and I really hate the way that feels, it never used to happen, I guess it's normal, but I don't like it. And the climax doesn't feel good either, it starts to feel good but then the contractions start and the pleasure just dies out without giving me any kind of satisfaction. Afterwards, the clitoris just feels exhausted rather than satisfied. I also haven't felt horny in a long time. I know it's just sexual pleasure, but I'm really sad because I miss how wonderful it used to feel.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2008, 01:48 PM
    I think you had better go to a *good* therapist for help. Sex is pleasure and when it becomes unpleasant in any way, there is something very wrong.

Best wishes,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No pleasure [ 8 Answers ]

Ok I am 18 y/o and I lost my virginity almost a year ago. I've had sex a hand full of times with a few different chicks but no matter what I do not feel anything. The chicks liked it because I could last for 2+ hours but I don't enjoy it. I have had conversations with my friends about sex and...

No Pleasure [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I've been having sex with this one girl. This is the 1st girl I've been having sex with and she is a wonderful girl to me. The thing is, I don't feel anything while have sex. I do have condom on and I still don't feel a single thing. Even when she does give me head (Though she is not very...

Pleasure-less [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. I don't know if I should name this a problem(only me) or is it just normal (it happens to everyone).. But I think that my condition is really weird for me as a 21 years male.. It is like if I used all the pleasure I have , and now nothing seems to be enough to give me the pleasure and...

View more questions Search