Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 11, 2008, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8
    OH I AM SURE I'M CANADIAN, AND PROUD OF IT!! What was that comment meant to imply? Canadians are known for being some of the fairest and friendliest people in the world. I do not believe you are doing the rest of us much justice!
    If I was trying to do justice, I would work in the political world, but I don't lie. I'm just trying to ask a simple question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What happens if my pregnant girlfriend smokes? [ 6 Answers ]

:) hi I have a serious concern if my girlfriend is pregnant and if she smokes mariguana can that effect my unborn child in any way? What if I'm a smoker of both ciggs and mariguana can that harm my unborn child?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Friend drinks and smokes [ 2 Answers ]

My ex friend has gotten into the wrong crowd. She drinks, smokes, and who knows what else. Her parents are divorced so she lives with her dad but he doesn't do much to help. Her brother had to carry her home because she was drunk, then he found out. He grounded her for about 3 days, then she was...

Smokes when started [ 2 Answers ]

What causes a vehicle to smoke when it is first started?

She smokes dope and I do not like it [ 7 Answers ]

I met my girlfriend 3 years ago and she was already smoking dope.she is 27 and she likes the stuff a lot. I want our relationship to go to the next level, marriage. But how do I make her see that a family whose mother uses dope, drinks, comes back late at night or early in the morning drunk and...

Hardwire / interconnect smokes [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for some clarification on smoke wiring - 1 family residential. Have 6 smokes/CO all hardwired /interconnected using 3 wire. These will be added to general lighting circuit, hallway lights, etc. as long as they're interconnected, it does not matter where in the series I draw from the gen...

View more questions Search