Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shannonsilva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 03:41 PM
    Deleted new emails
    Why are my new emails being deleted when I go into the inbox to retrieve them?
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Apr 4, 2008, 05:01 PM
    What e-mail program are your using AOL, outlook, what!

The e-mails are not being deleted, they are probably being moved to e-mail to the read (old mail) folder.
    cheryljwood Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marriedguy View Post
    What e-mail program are your using AOL, outlook, what!?

The e-mails are not being deleted, they are probably being moved to e-mail to the read (old mail) folder.
    I am using my iPhone as don't have access to a full computer . My account is with gmail .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the information-where deleted files are stored after deleted from recycli [ 7 Answers ]

Well it's a tough one so ill try to explain the best I can When you delete a file it can be undelted with programs I'm not concerned with undeleting the file where is the information stored on my hard drive I'm looking for the information that tells the undeleter program what been deleted ...

How to retrive the deleted Emails. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have deleted some Emails from my inbox (Gmail). I deleted from trash box also. I want to retrieve the deleted mails from gmail server. Please any body explain me about this query. Thanks & Regards Dhanunjaya D

Retrieve deleted emails from my gmail account [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to retrieve deleted emails from my gmail account, even mails deleted from the trash, I lost some very imp stuff related to work, someone help me out , thanks

Deleted Emails [ 4 Answers ]

Each time I open my email box messages I have already deleted from my inbox and deleted items folder keep reappearing with the same dates as before. How do I get rid of them once and for all?

Does anyone else get emails like this? [ 12 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone else ever gets emails like this.. I find them annoying and somehow wrong. I am sure it's a scam. I almost wonder if some of it is a terriorist plot, due to the timing and the way it's handled. I would love some feedback as far as what you think and if possible who to...

View more questions Search