Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chevy666 Posts: 127, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Lie Detectors
    What's the trick for a lie detector
    razor96 Posts: 87, Reputation: 8

Apr 4, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Apparently controlling your heart beat and voice tone are couple methods to trick a lie detector, try watching csi for a while.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Easy, don't lie.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 05:51 PM
    I found a secret to them, but you have to promise not to ever tell anyone,

**** tell the truth.

But part of the real issue is that they are not 100 percent effective, I know a lady, she had never been in the military, but her dad was a general and she was raised in a military family moving from post to post as a child, well when taking a lie dector test, one of the questions was were you ever in the military, she said NO, it said she was lying, she had a hard time because of that.

Also if you don't know you are lying, for example if you really believe something is true, even if a lie, you will pass.

What it does, is register that you are nervous over the lie, so if you are not worried about the results, then you could pass also.

And if you are over worried about a question even if it is true you may also fail.
    This is why they can not be used in criminal trials.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Apparently your body gives off impulses of some sort when you lie, this is what the lie detector detects, fluctuations in these impulses, they are hard to control even when calm.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2008, 05:29 AM
    Hello chevy:

Actually, you can beat a lie detector by passing gas when they ask a question that you're going to lie about. The gas interupts the electrical synapses between the optical generator and the tubal ligation - so it'll show up as the truth. Try not to do it loudly, though. They know about that trick.

excon
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Apr 14, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Girlfriend got you to go on jeremy kyle eh? Lol
    Aparrently you can beat it by clenching your arse for all the questions (even the control ones) that way there won't be change in your blood pressure it will always be high

But warning I think the lie detector people will know by the results if you tried to beat it
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Apr 28, 2008, 12:54 PM
    There are a couple ways of beating a lie detector. First, you have to calm down, try smoking weed (don't actually do this). Than you have to make it so that your body reacts whenever you lie, like putting a tac in your shoe so that your body reacts more to the pain than to your lie. That's the only one I've heard of, but you can also try this. Believe your lie, go into HUGE denial.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smoke detectors going off [ 12 Answers ]

Our smoke/fire detectors went off in the middle of the night--the one downstairs first, then the one upstairs, with no detectable cause. We opened some windows and the shrieking stopped. What could have caused this? This morning as we sat at the breakfast table, a bright light flashed above...

Physics and Motion Detectors [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing a school project on the physics behind motion detectors. I have done some research but only found some info on "Smart detectors." Can anyone help me?? I have ordered a motion detector kit, and must put it together, but I also am required to know the science behind motion detection...

Smoke detectors going off [ 1 Answers ]

Our smoke detectors are wired and have a battery in them. Theyare going off during the day about 10 20 times during the day, but after 6pm they do not go off at all. I changed all batteries and re set the breaker in the box but nothing.Please help me because they are driving my wife and kids crazy...

Smoke detectors [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Besides the smoke detector that is require in the hallway, does the NEC require also to install them in all bedrooms or only in the master bedroom? Thanks

Smoke Detectors: Something is not right [ 2 Answers ]

I have 5 detectors in the house: 1 in the basement, 1 in the MBR on the first floor, and 3 upstairs in the bedroom. The detector in the basemet has a Green LED on. I am assuming it is the first detector in that circuit coming from the breaker box. Inside the basement detector are 4 other...

View more questions Search