Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carlil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 12:47 PM
    Unclog a Toilet
    How do I unclog the tiolet if a Clorox cleaning tablet was dropped in the toilet
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 4, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by carlil
    How do I unclog the tiolet if a Clorox cleaning tablet was dropped in the toilet
    You purchase a closet auger,(see image) and break it up and send it on through. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unclog vents [ 2 Answers ]

How to unclog a bathtub vent?

How to unclog a vent pipe. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I unclog a vent pipe for a bathroom?

Drainage unclog/reclog [ 5 Answers ]

I own a home built in the 30's. My entire drainage system has been sluggish for about a month. Now it's totally backed up into the toilets and bathtubs. I snaked the line from the septic tank towards the house, then a bunch of sewage came along and drained into the tank. I thought the problem was...

How do you unclog a toilate? [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried a plunger, of course first. Then went to Lowe's and got a toilate auger 3' and tried that, still the toilate will not flush without me having to turn off water and let it SLOWLY drain out. Is there anything else I can try before calling a plumber? Thanks!

Unclog toilet drain [ 7 Answers ]

I live in a 2nd floor apartment. I used a clorox disposable toilet brush cleaner and it was accidentally flushed down the drain. Is there anything I can do to either retrieve it or can I try to push it down into a larger pipe. What do you advise. My landlord states I will have to pay a plumber to...

View more questions Search