Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 10:47 AM
    He had a Dream - Tribute to MLK
    And may his dream someday be realized. Equaltiy for one and all.

May he be resting in Peace

Martin Luther King, Jr. January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968

Name:  mlk.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  18.7 KB
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Apr 4, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Amen. :)
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Yes the country would've been a better place had he had the time to cross the river Jordan .
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 04:03 PM
    We have had live coverage here in Memphis today.
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Apr 4, 2008, 04:13 PM
    It was a wondeful step forward in our country's progress. There are some good documentaries being aired this week.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 04:14 PM
    I agree.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 05:34 PM
    His ideas for America and the equality for all, was wonderful, living in atlanta I have had the blessings of walking in the shadow of so much of his work, visiting places he meet, where he ate and meet and so much more. Before her death I had the honor of being a body guard at times for his widow who was also such a wonderul lady.
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 10:56 PM
    Bless his heart for what he so desperately was trying to accomplish.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does my dream mean? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right topic or not, but I'm wondering about a dream. I had a dream last night that every time I looked at my arm I could see my veins VERY clearly, but they were really red, not blue.There was also a lump under my skin that looked like a big clove of garlic on the...

A dream! [ 2 Answers ]

I had a crush on this guy which I have not seen in a couple of months. At the time he was dating this girl back and forth for about 10 years. In the dream I had that his mom told me He broke up with his girlfriend. She told me also not to tell him. What does this dream mean.. Thank you

Another Dream. [ 2 Answers ]

~ In my dream, "Lyndsay Lohan" and I came across a public pool party (in New york City maybe?) and she had her suit under her clothes but I didn't have mine. So I went into a hotel thinking maybe they had one in my size in their lost and found, the guy there was no help so I somehow figured out...

My Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I had a dream that I bought a Toyota Camery. It was black and I came out the dealership and it was parked outside. I got in and adjusted the mirrors. Got out and kept saying "this purchase is dumb, this is stupid. I went from no car note and low insurance to a car note and higher...

A tribute to Buddy Holly [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Do you know a website where I can find the lyrics of "A tribute to Buddy Holly" written by Geoff Goddard and sang by Mike Berry in the early 60's? Thanks Jolatomate

View more questions Search