Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JOHN3MT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 08:40 AM
    Business plan
    Need an exit strategy for trucking industry business plan.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2008, 05:00 PM
    What exactly are you meaning by an exit strategy, please? Do you mean getting out of the business and selling everything or maybe handing the business over to someone else? I'm just making some guesses here...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 05:11 PM
    You will have to write a draft of such a strategy and make it specific to your business, and let us tweak it if you wish.

The Four D's of a Business Exit Strategy

Google "exit strategy business plan" for more sites.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 05:13 PM
    Yes and is this for a business plan because you are applying for a loan ? If you give us a lot more info it will help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business plan how to for a trucking business [ 2 Answers ]

I have a business plan outline someone gave to me. I need to make my own. I am having a real hard time. I have purchased Business Plans made EZ and it's not. How and where can I get help writing one?:cool:

Business plan [ 1 Answers ]

As a supervisor, you may be called upon to develop a plan without being given specific guidelines. What information a supervisor would need in order to create a plan for upper management and then to outline how you would prepare the plan.

My Business Plan [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am trying to find any and all info. I can on how to start a cleaning service. I have purchased so many how to books on writing a solid business plan. The lingo and terminology can be overwhelming if you can't articulate in words what you really have in your heart and soul about how you...

Can anyone answer me about these questions? In our area, we do not have direct competitors, so who are our other indirect competitors in our handicraft making business? Can you please give me some marketing strategies about it? How about pricing strategies? What things should we...

:confused: I am writing a business plan for class. Can someone help me? I need some ideas.

View more questions Search