Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeeWants2Know Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 05:38 AM
    In Love With A Married Muslim Man
    I am a Non-Muslim Woman who is in LOVE with a Muslim man who is currently married to a Non-Muslim woman in America. He and I have both expressed OUR Love for each other, but he says that he is afraid of God so our relationship has to remain NON-INTIMATE. What can we do to make this relationship better for the both of US??
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 07:23 AM
    GET AWAY FROM HIM!
    You are the "other woman" He is cheating on his wife with you whether it is sexual or not at this point he is cheating. What makes you think he will not cheat on you if he leaves current wire and takes up with you? It is very obvious that he is not much of a "religious" man or he would not have put himself or you in this situation. Heck, maybe the three of you should move to Utah and take up the Mormon faith. They have a few goupes of men that think bigamy is OK!
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 07:41 AM
    It's irrelevant if he would cheat on you or not. You're not going to court a godly man from his god-sworn wife, are you? ARE YOU? You were raised believing that would be OK in any form? Hmm?

You're loving him is at the bottom of important points when talking about life's priorities. God, marriage and family sit at the top, far above friendships and mildly inappropriate flirtations.

One of the main benefits of being a Muslim or a Christian or any god-fearing situation is that you've already accepted that you are accountable for what you do in life, you don't get to run around and follow your every desire. You don't. Actions have consequences, promises should be kept, morality actually matters.

Non-god-fearing Americans would disagree with all that, you see it every day... total disregard for the OVERALL good as people pursue their individual desires with no care for right and wrong. It's why so many cultures hate us, we have lost our way.

Have you lost yours? So, you are in love with a man with beliefs that make your love irrelevant. Well, I trust you two can keep it up until you manage to destroy what he's spent an entire life establishing. Wouldn't that be awesome!

(hangs head in mortal sadness)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 450donn
    agrees: And I thought I was being harsh!
    I hope she reads it as more than just harsh, but also as what she needed to hear/be reminded of... (fingers crossed)

Morality should be protected wherever it exists. If not in her, she should acknowledge his beliefs and not only honor them, but MAKE HIM honor them, too.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 03:54 PM
    His religion is not an issue here, what is important is that he is married, and not available, so what can you both do, stop talking, stop seeing him and go on with each others life
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Go find a single available man. Don't be a home wrecker. Leave the married men alone! Clear enough?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2008, 10:39 AM
    What would make your relationship better is to stay away so he is not tempted to cheat and wreck his faith, his marriage and everything he has and is.
    noworries Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 04:59 AM
    If the guys is muslim then CHILL! Lol isn't he aloud 4 wife's?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in Love with an Married man.. Help! [ 21 Answers ]

I am 19 yeas old and I am in love with a married man.. He is 20 and he has been with his wife for almost 5 year but had been married for 1 year.. He don’t live with his wife, she lives in Panama and he lives here in Canada.. He was going to go back to Panama this year but now he don't want to go...

In love with a married man and I am married too. [ 21 Answers ]

I have being married for 11 yrs. And going with a married man for 9 yrs. What do I do? He tells me he love me but, yet keeps important information from me that I needs to know. He puts other people in our relationship, and that's has caused a problem for us. I know that is not right to be with him...

I love a married man [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I been in a relationship for 12 years, recently my husband and I broke up which has been 2 year's already. I stop loving my husband for the past 5 years because he have been cheating and had kids out of wedlock. I have know a friend for three years which was supported to me and always there for...

In love with a married man [ 8 Answers ]

What am I doing? I love him and I know he won't leave his wife ,yet! What can I do to get myself out of this before I have my heart broken?

View more questions Search