Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Bride and Groom
    A couple are in their hotel room on their honeymoon night.

The groom removes his socks and reveals his mangled toes , the bride is aghast and says what happened to your toes. The groom says “I had TOLIO” as a child. The bride says don’t you mean “POLIO” so he says no it only affected my toes.

As he removes his trousers the bride asks what wrong with your knees , their all lumpy and deformed. The groom says as a child I had “KNEASLES” . The bride says don’t you mean “MEASLES” The groom says no it only affected my knees.

The Groom then starts to remove his Boxer shorts…………don’t tell me said the Bride

“SMALLCOX”
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 11:24 PM
    Sounds like to me she has Acute Angina.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Apr 4, 2008, 05:03 AM
    Excellent, friend4u178
    :D Lol :D Lol :D Lol :D Lol :D
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 05:22 AM
    LOL... good one friend! :eek:
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 4, 2008, 05:43 AM
    Ok, that WAS funny! I like your sense of humor.
    Stringer
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Apr 5, 2008, 07:36 PM
    Interesting!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Groom is cheating; tell fiancŽe? [ 15 Answers ]

My brother is getting married in a few months, and I'm the best man. While out at dinner last weekend, we bumped into him with another woman (someone whom he had romantically pursued for years before getting engaged). His fiancée was out of town, and given her jealous nature, I am certain she...

Mother of the groom wants to wow them [ 2 Answers ]

My son is getting married in September. It is a mid-afternoon wedding and I don't know if it is semi formal or formal. What is the current etiquette for what the length of dresses and suits should be for afternoon weddings? I was thinking of a suit with knee length skirt. Would that be more...

Older Bride & Groom, paying [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, A 35- year old man and his 33-year old fiancée are planning an elaborate wedding. Her family is paying for the reception, but the groom's father does not have any money and cannot afford the elaborate rehearsal dinner for 80 people. The man has asked his siblings for the money after...

Mother of the groom [ 1 Answers ]

My son is getting married to a girl from outside of our state. Since I do not know her or her family well, I would like to give a personal gift to the bride to help start our mother-in-law relationship on a good footing also to warmly welcome her to the family. Are there any suggestions?

Mother of the Groom [ 2 Answers ]

My son is getting married. Is there any advice for the mother of the groom? Advice appreciated on attire (evening attire), customs, etc. I have never met the girl nor her parents, and they all live in another state. I will not meet them until I go out for the wedding. Thanks, K.

View more questions Search