Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    descaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2008, 12:50 PM
    Lawn Care Business
    Do we need to be licensed to do lawn care in central Nebraska we are insured. Ord NE, Loup City NE North Loup Scotia NE
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 3, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Normally yes, check with your city hall.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Not knocking our site here, but a good lawn care resouce for those in business is:

http://www.lawnsite.com/index.php

Ignore the ads scroll down and you'll see there's a lot of forum help for those interesting in starting, running, growing lawn care and landscape businesses. There are pros there talking to other pros about their products, pricing, etc.

Just an fyi for contact with those already in the biz.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bid for lawn care [ 1 Answers ]

I need to put together a bid for a chain of stores that Cover four state.My question is what fees do I access If I biding on several location in four states?

Lawn care [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if someone would tell me how to go about setting up a lawn care business?

Lawn care [ 1 Answers ]

When is the right time to weed and feed the lawn?

Lawn care program... [ 4 Answers ]

First post! Going to do my own lawncare this year. Kind of nervous. Bought a nice rubber wheel spreader. Now I live in Kansas City.10K SQ. FT. yard. What's a good program? I have a lawn care outline it is as follows: App 1 Spring fert and weed control App 2 Pre-emerge with fert and weed control...

New to Lawn Care [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a house in April and now I have to start taking care of my lawn... What should I start with? I'm not sure what I need to do besides mowing it... It is April, so what do you usually do for lawns now? I'm a NEWBIE to this... I live in Rochester, NY.. Thanks!

View more questions Search