Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sfiras Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2008, 12:25 PM
    I.E not working?
    Unable to find I.E for to browse, means its not working whenever u type any website address.
    Can anyone suggest some solutions for this problem...
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 02:36 PM
    Go to START -----> Settings -----> Control Panel -----> Add/Remove Programs

Select Micro$oft IE -----> Radio Button -----> Repair IE -----> Yes & Reboot

Get a different Browser like Avant -- Maybe a flash drive can hold download

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dodge Ram A/C working, then not working [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500. Within the last year whenever I turn the a/c on it will work fine and after about 5 or 10 minutes will start to blow hot air as if I turned the a/c off and had the fan blowing outside air. At first I started turning the a/c off and then back on which would...

Heat and Air not working on Attic unit, but blower working. [ 1 Answers ]

The blower is working fine on our Heating and Air Conditioning unit but neither the Air or Heat will work. The emergency Heat works fine though. The unit is a Carrier with the words American Standard written on the outside fan unit. What should I look for before calling a tech or what would this be...

Fridge not working then started working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a side by side whirpool refridgerater it is two years old when I got home it was not cooling the fans were on but compressor was not on as soon as I walked away the compressor came on but within two minutes it clicked off so I thought it might be the overload but then it kicked back on and...

Previously working electrical outlets stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone A wall of electrical outlets in my kitchen just stopped working. They were working just fine about a month ago. I tried checking the circuit box, and turning the circuits on/off just to make sure anything that has been tripped was turned on back again. But it didn't work for the...

View more questions Search