Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priyadarekar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2008, 11:58 AM
    What shoud I choose my desertaion topic
    I wanted to do desertation so I need a topic of human resources management... anybody help me.:o
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 09:34 PM
    You should do a dissertation on why people don't take you seriously if you spell things wrong. For real. It'd be really amazing.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 09:56 PM
    Oh, just use spell checker and a dictionary.

I'd do a dissertation on employee retention.

For instance, an older, experienced person is often passed up for hire in favor of younger people who can be paid a lower starting wage. Which (older versus younger) stays at the job longer (years,) calls in sick less and needs less training? Usually the older person is the better financial risk in the long run. Hiring is an expensive thing. Retention is a longstanding issue with many companies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to choose Computer Science Ph.d topic [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Sambath, I have finished my M.sc in computer science and I like to do Ph.d. I am struggling to choose my topic. I am looking for middleware technology (mq-series,wbimb,weblogic) related topics. I greatly appreciate if some one helps me to get good topic. Regards, Sambath.

I want to do Dissertation in marketing. What Topic should I choose? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to do Dissertation... What Topic should I choose?

Shoud I keep on waiting for my ex [ 8 Answers ]

I have dated a girl for about four years. One day out of no where, she breaks up with me with no explanation. Since, I have prayed for God to work out things between me and her. After three months of waiting, I got to talk to her, and she told me that the reason she broke off with me was because my...

How do you choose a research topic and write a thesis? [ 4 Answers ]

How do you choose a research topic and write a thesis?

My girlfriend alura and what shoud I do about he [ 16 Answers ]

Hello my name is B.A. and I need help with my relationship I knew and been going out with my girlfriend since 2004 I met her online and still talk to her online the girl has seizures real bad it we fight constantly she's never home online to spend time with me she's always riding or going places...

View more questions Search