Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Apr 3, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Spots on penis and scrotum
    Hello, I've had these spots on my penis and scrotum for about 2 years now, and sometimes I just think they are normal spots that you get on your face, because I squeeze them and when I do it doesn't hurt but, there is this white stuff, its not sperm, it looks like a white thread (lol) and sometimes, they can be red but only 1 or 2 every couple of weeks (I have had a male partener and we did everything, without a condom) they have started to calm down but then are still they and I'm kind of getting worried now, should I go and see a doctor about them?

Please help, and tell me if what I have described can be a STI, plase, thanks for reading :)
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 3, 2008, 12:00 PM
    I would go see adoctor to make sure,you should have seen your doctor when they first came up.

They could just be ingrown hairs but you can't take are word for it because we can't see but get checked out by your doctor and get std tests it would put your mind at rest
    sallyxo Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Hey... my boyfriend has had the same problem... since he shaves down below... he gets ingrown hairs... sounds exactly the same... white thready stuff coming out... I wouldn't worry about it too much... but if it continues... or they seem like they're really infecte go get checked out... and stop picking them... theyll get infected
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Apr 8, 2008, 02:05 PM
    I'm sorry but you can not take peoples word for it when it comes to a health problem especially in this area please go and see your doctor

Just because somebody says they have had a similar problem doesn't mean it's the same problem

So please go and see your doctor and have std tests as well because you had unprotected sex
    marbelle Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 12:27 AM
    As a healthcare professional, I strongly advise you to go and see a doctor, probably a GP to do some preliminary test on what you are having (knowing the fact that you have this for almost 2 years now).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spots on penis [ 14 Answers ]

Help I've got these skin coloured spots on my penis I've ask about this before and I got told its natural! But I would like a second appinunn so what do you think? And also can I get rid of them because I'm scared to have sex with my girlfiend and I really don't no what to do!:( what do you think...

Penis spots [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, well my sex live has just become alive again in the last couple of days. And yesturday I realiseds that I have really small red dots on the head of my penis!! Im really worried because I didn't have these before I started do sexual things again. On the good side there seems to be less of them...

Black spots on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: :( :confused: I'm a 15 year old male and I have 4, 3 tiny, 1large, spots on my penis I have no idea what it is, or how to get rid of it. Please HELP ME!! :( :confused: :eek:

Recurring spots on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My GP has diagnosed me as having an UTI. I always get spots on my penis, they look like acne spots and they sometimes burts and white puss comes out of them. I usually only get one at a time and once I get rid of one, another one appears about a week later. Im sick of getting these, they are...

Spots on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I have loads of these spots on my penis and all over my sack. I've been on here before and told they were normal but it's the sheer number of them that gets me. They don't cause anything adverse but they are increasing and always have been. I've had them for as long as I can remember and I've...

View more questions Search