Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mel1004 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Missed Period cramps but negative results
    Hi I'm really concerned with the fact that the month of March I did not get my period I took 2 HPT and both came back negative, I am bloated my breast are tender, I get nausous to certain smells and I get these sharp pains for 5 seconds and the it goes away. My last period was on Feb 28,2008, I had unprotected sex on Mar 8. Can someone please help me :confused:
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Apr 3, 2008, 07:44 AM
    Call your OB/GYN and ask for blood work to determine if you're pregnant.
    2008chrissy Posts: 131, Reputation: 18

Apr 11, 2008, 01:39 AM
    Have you gotten your period yet? It would be early for you to be feeling pregnancy symptoms if you conceived on March 8th, though its possible. And I know you're asking for help but the only thing we can do it tell you to go to the doctor. We can draw your blood or test your urine for you. Please see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Period;Negative test results;Could I be pregnant or not? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm very irregular,but sometimes it scares me and puts me in a not so good situation... I can honestly say that my husband & I have been trying to get pregnant for a while.I had my period on April 02,2007.I just missed it & I am very curious... Maybe I missed because I am irregular & it's supposed...

6 and 1/2 weeks since last period and still negative results [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, it has been 6 weeks since my last period, I have taken several tests and all have turned out Negative, I have bloating in my abdomen and been more tired than usual but other than that no other signs of pregnancy, I wouldn't even think that I was pregnant if it hadn't of happened with my first...

Negative test results no period [ 1 Answers ]

I have taken three pregnancy tests all show negative but my period is now ten days late. I do have a slightly abnormal cycle but is always normal for being abnormal,it has been 22 days since ovulation and sex. I am also experiencing a slightly clear discharge fromnipple when pressured is applied....

Missed period and uncomfortable cramps. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 8 days late but have been experiencing cramping for over a week. Lower abdominal and lower back, quite uncomfortable really. I have had the usual hormonal changes but no tender breasts which I always suffer from about 3-4 days before I am due on. I think I am going to get a test today?...

Missed period-dark brown cloating-negative results [ 1 Answers ]

We are trying to conceive, have been for the last 4 months. I usually have a 28-30 day cycle, this month 20 days after I started to have a dark brown discharge with small to medium size clots, with little cramping. It continued for 2 days. Should I be concerned? Is this break through bleeding? And...

View more questions Search