Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jesi Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2008, 06:40 AM
    More then usual?
    I had unprotected sex not to long ago but he pulled out before anything came out, but now my lower part is discarding more fluids then usual. It doesn’t smell or itch, it just seems to be coming out more then usual and I keep getting lightheaded. Why is this happening?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Apr 3, 2008, 07:15 AM
    First of all, there is no way to know if he actually pulled out before anything was ejaculated. Men have something called pre-ejaculate which can contain sperm and is such a small amount he will most likely not know its happened.

Also, a woman's cycle has several types of cervical fluid and different cycles can produce different amounts. The lightheadedness is what concerns me. I suggest calling an OB/GYN to make an appointment for an exam.

Good luck to you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Truck using more gas than usual [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend's truck has started using a lot more gas than normal. Could it be caused by the weather becoming colder? Or are there any other things that could be causing this? There's nothing going wrong with the truck and nothing that has recently gone wrong with it. Other than needing a new...

Just dumb as usual. [ 1 Answers ]

Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet? He was looking for Pooh! Why do mice have small balls? Not that many know how to dance. :rolleyes:

Not the usual heartache... [ 23 Answers ]

Ok, I'm new to this site so not sure how this will turn out, but here goes... My boyfriend of nearly 3 years who I loved with all my heart has kicked me out and ended it. Big deal hey? Well, yes! We'd talked about marriage, kids, the whole lot. I was with him since I was 17. I gave up my job,...

View more questions Search