Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swimfin Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 10:56 PM
    Psychics vs. Palm Readers vs. Tarot Card
    Which one is your favorite to use/do and what is your opinion on each?

I think I might want to go to a palm reader sometime this summer. My mom went to a psychic or a palm reader in her twenties (thirty-ish years ago) and a lot of the stuff she said came true. Other people I have talked to have told me to never go to any of those people.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 01:46 AM
    Psychics, I don't know enough about them to comment.

Palm and Tarot readings are based on Knowledge of what the lines on the hand represent, or meaning of cards that are drawn. Both of these methods also rely on the intuition of the person reading. The Tarot cards are also dependent on the questioner's ability to focus while handling the cards.
    Lady Kalliope Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 11:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by swimfin
    Which one is your favorite to use/do and what is your opinion on each?

I think I might want to go to a palm reader sometime this summer. My mom went to a psychic or a palm reader in her twenties (thirty-ish years ago) and a lot of the stuff she said came true. Other people I have talked to have told me to never go to any of those people.
    I am a psychic who choose to use tarot cards, and I have always been very accurate. I am not perfect I do get my vibes mixed up some times, but not often. I have used one specific deck for years, I love my cards I have others but they just sit in the box. Tarot cards are a tool for psychics, as is palm reading, aura reading, there are hundreds of divination tools. It all depends on your preference and which one chooses you.
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jun 17, 2008, 05:23 PM
    I prefer psychic/mediums without the assistance of cards.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2008, 05:49 PM
    I think they are all bull, but I like the cards since it makes a lot better show. Back when I used to do my stage show ( hypnotist) I used to follow a psychic, they did a good show,
    blackblue Posts: 145, Reputation: 8

Jul 16, 2008, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    I think they are all bull, but I like the cards since it makes alot better show. Back when I used to do my stage show ( hypnotist) I used to follow a psychic, they did a good show,

So you do not believe that prophets do or have ever existed?
    wingrun Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Jul 17, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Kalliope
    I am a psychic who choose to use tarot cards, and I have always been very accurate. I am not perfect I do get my vibes mixed up some times, but not often. I have used one specific deck for years, I love my cards I have others but they just sit in the box. Tarot cards are a tool for psychics, as is palm reading, aura reading, there are hundreds of divination tools. It all depends on your preference and which one chooses you.
    Do you do the reading as entertainment or is it considered serious? And how do you know the level of accuracy?
    johnjocobs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2012, 12:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wingrun View Post
    Do you do the reading as entertainment or is it considered serious? And how do you know the level of accuracy?
    This request is for Lady Kalliope:
    How do I get in touch with you?
    I am very interested in having you do a reading for me?
    Thanks.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 5, 2012, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblue View Post
    So you do not believe that prophets do or have ever existed?
    What prophets dealt in divination and scamming?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tarot reading [ 3 Answers ]

So.. I am not sure if this is were I would ask but oh well. I was wondering if any one could tell me how to properly do a tarot reading. I just started and the book I have doesn't really help. I know what each card means I just don't know how to set up and such. Thanks

Tarot cards [ 6 Answers ]

So I've been reading up on tarot cards as it just came to interest me. Some people are telling me they are evil. What are your opinions? I don't believe they are evil, but some of my family does. And are they really a form of witchcraft? I don't believe that either. I did a reading on my mom and it...

Merchant card readers [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a charge for the use of a merchant card reader if no finances are exchanged? I want to scan a card with magnetic strip on the back and scan it on the machine. I would like the card to be programed to connect to my server, exchange information and interact with my POS. Is this possible...

Flash card readers [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I try to download the CD to my PC the support flie message error comes.What kind of support file am I missing? [email protected] ??

View more questions Search