Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rave47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 01:20 PM
    Haircolor-redken shades eq
    :confused: :confused: Is anyone out therefamiliar with the shades eq haircolor line? LOVE the colors and gentleness-but--would like to try the clear gloss by eq. I cannot find any info on it's use--apply to dry hair? Just shampood hair? Shampoo again after application? When do I use my conditioner during this process-if at all.Would love to hear from eq users!! PS-shades eq is by Redken
    bellafigaro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 02:51 AM
    I'm not a stylist, but when I use the gloss, I use 1 pt. gloss and 1 pt. developer and leave for 20 min. then was out. It works perfect every time. I have heard to wet your hair then ues, but from the first time I had it used on my hair they did it with dirty, dry hair. So from then on, I have done it myself on 2 or 3 day dirty dry hair. I have had great results. Good luck!
    bellafigaro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 02:54 AM
    I'm not a stylist, but when I use the gloss, I use 1 pt. gloss and 1 pt. developer. Apply and leave for 20 min. then wash out. It works perfect every time. I have heard you can wet your hair then use, but from the first time I had it used on my hair they did it with dirty, dry hair. So from then on, I have done it myself on 2 or 3 day dirty dry hair. I have had great results. Good luck! (Sorry... adjusted some words. Fingers too fast for my brain. )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blonde Hair Shades [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been having light blonde highlights on my dark blonde hair for a long time. I have a full head of highlights and every month I'm paying £80. I have got to the stage where I'm fed up with paying that sort of money every month especially when my hairdresser doesn't always get to the...

Redken eq [ 1 Answers ]

I just colored my hair a medium golden brown. In a couple of weeks I plan to highlight my hair with the help of a friend. I want to use Redken EQ what color should I use for the highlights and what volume developer. I want a color that will look natural.

Lighten hair a few shades [ 1 Answers ]

I have had healthy dark brown hair for months now and that I love, but am realizing is just a bit too dark for my skintone. Unfortunately, my hairstylist can't get me in for a few weeks. Is there a way to lighten it a few shades at home, to a medium brown? Whatever I do to my hair I get a...

Want to lift haircolor 1-2 shades [ 1 Answers ]

This blog is so helpful. For me, it sounds like the color oops product is least risky. However, I am only looking to lift some of the color from my recent hair dyeing experience. Used light copper brown by Ion on already colored med. Reddish brown hair, but was told by the clerk to add this...

How many shades and how fast [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, For those who used whiterskin complex, how many shades did you get from it and do you compliment it with some other cream or not. Also how fast did it work, I'm still waiting for my order. Thanks Also, thank you AskMeHelpdesk and all who contribute to having this forum.it is a pretty good...

View more questions Search