Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MyName1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 12:33 PM
    Drinking in Greece, Crete.
    Hiya

I was jw if anyone could let me no what the legal drinking ages were for crete, I'm going on holiday next year and don't no what age you have to be!
    Any info will be appreciated!

Thank you! X
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2008, 12:57 PM
    It has no legal drinking age but you have to be 17 to buy alcohol under new laws.
    Legal drinking age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to locate someone in greece [ 2 Answers ]

Anybody knows how can I find a person in athens greece? I have his parents name and his birth date but I still can't find his address or phone?I tried greek white pages but he is not listed.

My Dog Cries all night in Crete [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 10 week old puppy that cries all night in the crete. I have taken him for walks, he plays with the other dog, he should be tired. But 4 am roles around and he is still screaming. When we first got him for about the last week we had him sleeping in our bed so I think he got used to...

Greece immigrations [ 11 Answers ]

If anyone knows anything about greece immigrations at all.could you please contact me as soon as possible. Thanking you Tracy

Looking for someone who lives in Greece [ 3 Answers ]

If there is anyone one on this board that lives in Greece that can help me I would appreciate it. The person I am looking for is male from Kalamata. Last I heard is that he moved to an Island in Greece. He was part of O.Y.K (Hellenic Navy) in the early 90"s His name is George Drolias Send...

View more questions Search