Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2008, 10:21 AM
    The Fortune Teller
    After escaping from her overly controlling campaign manager for the evening, Hillary Clinton sneaked off to visit a local fortune teller of some fame and repute.
    In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the wizened old mystic delivered some very grave news.

'There's no easy way to say this, so I'll just be blunt. Prepare your-self to be a widow. Your husband will die a very violent and horrible death this year just after you lose the election.'

Then the soothsayer looked up and locked eyes with Hillary, who was visibly shaken at this dire news. Hillary stared back at the old woman's lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then finally down at her own shaking hands.

She took a few deep breaths to compose herself... but ultimately, she simply had to know. She looked back up and Deep into the fortune teller's gaze, steadied her voice, and asked the old lady the big question:

'... Will I be acquitted?'
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Apr 2, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    .....Will I be acquitted?'

Too funny. So Bill's going to meet Vince Foster? :eek:
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2008, 01:01 PM
    And the FBI will find a ripped up suicide note .
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2008, 01:06 PM
    I was at a grocery store waiting in line just looking at the tabloids and one of them said Bill and Hill have a secret pack that if she loses the primary they are getting a divorce!! Maybe the "reporter" got the store wrong and she is just going to kill him. Very good joke tomder!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2008, 05:33 PM
    That would add up to approximately 50+ unexplained deaths of people associated with her.
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 06:46 AM
    Sapph

Thought you'ld like this :

Obama... like Heinz Kerry's husbands? - First Read - msnbc.com

“The irony is that's what's going on for regular folks in this country,” she said. “The truth of the American experience today for many regular folks is that folks are trying to reach a bar that just keeps moving.”
    Trying to reach a moving bar. I bet she can relate to that .
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 07:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    trying to reach a moving bar. I bet she can relate to that .
    LOL, maybe that's what has gotten under Bill Clinton's skin lately, too. :D

I love how the Democratic campaign has evolved to which victim we should elect for president... the race for "whiner in chief."

“We are gonna need Pennsylvania,” she said. “Because in this ever-shifting, moving bar, Barack Obama will always be the underdog. No matter how much money he raises, no matter how many wins he pulls together, no matter how many delegates he accumulates; he is still the underdog. It’s the way it works.”
    PS, loved the fortune teller :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Michele & Teresa what a doozie as Hazel would say!!
    OMG AND to think I was in the same county at the same time! OMG!
    I heard Michele was going to be at CMU but didn't hear the scary Terry part!
    It was bad enough when Teresa was here for Ivan!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teller gave too much money Again! [ 10 Answers ]

I have been banking at the same small bank for 26 years. A few months ago at 1 of the branches a new teller gave me too much money 20 dollars over. I came home called and she took it from my account. No problem she was new and I was close to the window and saw her name. At the other branch 2...

Fortune telling [ 2 Answers ]

I'm totally intrigued by this page. Can anyone claim to foresee other peoples futures from their posts? If so I would love to hear what anyone can tell me about myself. I'm willing to answer any questions

Can I make my own fortune [ 2 Answers ]

I have always wondered,with karma going around, that can we make and predict our own fortunes. . I'm from south africa and most people here do that through their ancestors and the elders of the family. . But is it really possible to control your own destiny in your own hands given you make the...

Fortune tellers predictions. [ 6 Answers ]

A fortune teller once said to me, that I will travel a lot, and will get married and have two boys. Well the only truth is that I married, the other two haven't happened. Another fortune teller told me that I :) would also have 2 boys. Does anybody believe in fortune tellers? Or did anybody get a...

View more questions Search