dissinger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2003, 12:09 PM
    NO2 and NOx2
    Is NoX2 the same thing as NO2?
    Will it do the same thing?
    rdspotlifter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2003, 12:03 PM
    NO2 and NOx2
    Hello friend. No2 is some hot stuff on the market and I see that you are like a lot of other suppliment users out there. Looking for No2! The best, cheapest place to get No2 is from www.dpsnutrition.net , but it has been on back order for about eight months now.
    Now to your question. No, NoX2 is a Pinnacle named product while the original No2 is by MRI. They both claim to do and give the same results, but the original, No2 has the data and delivery system to prove it. No2 has a patented delivery system that was designed to dialate the muscle cell as a Nitrogen delivery system. The other products can not use this system and there for can not promise the same results. That is why No2 has been sold out and you can still get NoX2 and NoX3 and NP2.
    All similar, but not alike, you know the whole apples and oranges thing. If you are serious about what goes into your body, stick with the 'ments that have Scientific data and test that prove results
    Another good lean mass product out now is Promatrix Oxabol, good stuff. I am taking this now for a trial and I am really happy with the 1st three weeks. Keep in touch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search