Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malissann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 08:49 PM
    HE might be trying to kidnap my daughter
    Me and my daughters father have court order visitation for him.In our papers it stated he must notify the child support office if he has a change in physical address.He has told my mother he moved out of town but has not said where to and what city.He has broken many of the terms in the court order paper but this one scares me for if he does not bring my daughter back where am i suppose to report where he lives if they can't even find him.He has nothing in his name all in his mothers and other famly members.Which can only lead me to think he might be planning to kidnap her.Can i keep him from picking her up until he reports the place where he works(since he has not reported that information either)and his physical not mailing addresses?:confused:
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 10:23 PM
    I think you should get an attorney right away and draft a request for only supervised visits because you fear for the safety of your child and don't want him to run off with her. Seriously, like, go tomorrow and do this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help as far as treating a daughter like a daughter [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am asking for help! I have a 33 year old daughter who it seems is always coming up with "why can't you treat me like a daughter should be treated, I have my own family and you just don't treat me like a daughter should be treated". What am I going to do here? I have been...

My ex boyfriends estranged wife tried to kidnap my son [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a 9 year old son who I have full custody of him right now his father resides in Michigan state I reside in Indiana state my ex boyfriend is my sons father he was remarried or married to this lady she is canadian citizen she had a argument to my ex in dearborn Michigan with my ex which...

Looking for my daughter [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for my daughter that was put up for adoption in 1990, her birthday is february15,1990. She was born at forsythe memorial hospital in winston salem nc. She will be 18 this coming February. I would very much like to expliain to her what happened and tell her that I love her and not a day...

Will I ever have a daughter [ 1 Answers ]

I am 26 years old and have two beautiful boys. Myself 22/12/1980 and my partner 17/05/1974 are planning our third child. Can you tell me when I will conceive and if we will be blessed with another boy or a girl?

View more questions Search