Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellybabybump Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 08:31 PM
    3 days late but also 3 negative hpt?
    Hi you I had a second silent misscarrage 22/11/07 all went bk to normal quickly. We do also already have children but me and my partner are trying to conceive again. My periods are regular every month with out fail. Apart from this month as I've no signs of my period. Over the past week or 2 I've felt tired and napping during the day, tender breasts, hungrey all the time, thursty all the time a little snappy, feeling really sick mainly at night time and early hours in the morning such as now!! But not been sick, going to the loo a lot more than normal, bloated tummy. I'm not at all stressed but confused I am!! I've done a couple of hpt but they are negative? Can any one help?
    4ndr3w5 Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Apr 1, 2008, 08:59 PM
    You could have anxiety which will make you stressed and tired and you won't even feel stressed. Sometimes the body is a tricky thing, if YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE PREGNANT, YOU'RE BODY WILL THINK YOU ARE AND YOU'LL HAVE ALL THE SIGNS FOR IT BUT NOT ACTUALLY BE. Or you need to switch pregnancy tests. :) Hope that helps a little.
    unsure2008 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kellybabybump
    hi ya i had a second silent misscarrage 22/11/07 all went bk to normal quickly. we do also already have children but me and my partner are trying to conceive again. my periods are regular every month with out fail. apart from this month as ive no signs of my period. over the past week or 2 ive felt tired and napping during the day, tender breasts, hungrey all the time, thursty all the time a little snappy, feeling really sick mainly at night time and early hours in the morning such as now!!! but not been sick, going to the loo alot more than normal, bloated tummy. im not at all stressed but confused i am!!! ive done a couple of hpt but they are negative?? can any one help??
    I would say if you are only 3 days late I would wait a week or two and take another test or you can always speak to your doctor
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2008, 09:12 PM
    We can't diagnose you, and feeling symptoms that are common in pregnancy just aren't enough for proof.

The test is the key. Take it early in the morning when urine is most concentrated. A negative doesn't mean not pregnant... just means failure to detect the level of hormone that its sensative for... which means waiting and testing again.

Unfortunately its just between you and the test. We cannot diagnose you here.
    butterfly2 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2008, 09:59 PM
    I had 7 negative hpts... and I was pregnant... those things suck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 Days Late & Negative HPT [ 30 Answers ]

Hello everyone... Since the beginning of this year, I have been Trying to conceive #3. I am 35 years old. The last day of my period was Feb 21 and have regular cycles (28 day). I have been using OPK to determine when I ovulate and BD on the most fertile days. About 5 days ago I felt my period...

2 Negative HPT 5 days late with period [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I recently stopped taking my Birth control at the beginning of Jan. Right after I stopped I got my period. Then my boyfriend and my had unprotected sex with the pull out method (he never came inside of me). Just to be safe I took Plan B. The last time I got my period was the middle of jan....

12 days late and a negative hpt test [ 1 Answers ]

Hi its me again... so I've missed my period by 12 days now I took a hpt test and it came out negative I was getting craps in my stomach but it has stope now what shoul I do from here wait until I come on my period next month or carry on testing? Any advice is much appreciated thanks

13 days late with negative hpt? [ 1 Answers ]

My late regular period was 7/20/07... I had symptoms of AF about between 8/7-8/14, which is early for me anyway and they pretty much all went away. Then, a few days later I started getting a lower back ache (like AF is coming, but it never did), I now have breast tenderness (nipples are not...

View more questions Search