Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chris28 Posts: 240, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Moving on adivce.tips
    Hi everyone,

Sooo its been over 6 months that me and my ex is broken up and I feel like its time to move on but I need some help... I have had other opportunities recently but I wasn't interested. About 2 weeks ago I had to go to the hospital I decided to go to a hospital my friend works at. Turns out I really liked a nurse there of course I was not feeling so good so I didn't really think of saying anything... But she left a impression... I wound up leaving something behind and she actually called me to let me know about it I kind of felt like that could have been my chance... My question is I'm going to call about picking up my bag but what can I say to her?? So she knows I'm interested
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Apr 1, 2008, 07:49 PM
    Tell her you left the item behind on purpose and you were hoping she'd be the one to find it... Tell her you learned it from your great aunt and also compliment her on her choice of shoes. True story... ST
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 3, 2008, 08:25 AM
    If she is a friend, and not your ex, go for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

19 year old shy virgin needs adivce [ 15 Answers ]

OK I have basically never said this to anybody but since it's the internet anything can happen right? I am a 19 year old male in "college" and I am a virgin and very, very shy. In my 6 posts here I have given advice about being shy, but unfortunately I have not been able to take my advice and...

Moving on but moving backwards. [ 3 Answers ]

Its been over a year since me an my man split. We were together for 7 1/2 years. I don't know where we went wrong. I remember one day waking up beside him and him showing me a ring asking me to spend the rest of my life with him an that's when everything changed. We were engaged for only 3 months...

Looking for adivce on a "pest" issue [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I have a very interesting problem I expected to be caused by a completely different animal... basically we have been having an issue where our garbage pails have been attached by something on several nights... now living in the north east, I right away expected it to be a racoon... so,...

View more questions Search