Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abwparamore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 05:44 PM
    Not wanting an expensive gift
    Hello,

My aunt gave me a new like 300 dollar chinchla purse. REAL FUR! And I am like not really wanting it. I haven't used it but like once. And she gave it to me cause she hasn't given me any gifts in about 10 years. I want to sell it on eBay. But I am having doubts. Like if she asked to see it or asked if I like it. WHAT SHOULD I DO??

THANKS
    Anna beee.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Keep it in the closet and use it on special occasions and in a few years sealed away, it may be the thing to sell.

Selling it to soon after it was given can cause issue,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I delay my period and is it expensive? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm supposed to go visit my boyfriend in ny on feb 18 which is the same day I'm due for my unwanted period!:( I've been reading that you can take some sort of pill from your doctor to delay your period until after you don't want it.. I'm wondering how do I get it and is it expensive? Please help....

Is this too much of an expensive present [ 18 Answers ]

My boyfriends birthday is coming up next week.. he told me he wanted an mp3 player like thing and when we looked online we looked at a zune I think that was the name.. my birthday was about a month ago and he didn't know what to get me so he got me two huge bottles of purfume and took me to...

Accepting expensive gifts [ 8 Answers ]

I am hesitating whether to accept exensive gifts such as diamond jewellery from a one year old boyfriend even though I like him. I am only 17 and he is 20. Is it okay ? Will there be any implication of this on our friendship. Please advise me whether to accept it, In case advice is to return it...

Why is divorce so expensive? [ 3 Answers ]

Because it is worth it! My first wife would rather climb up a tree to tell me a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth. I honestly tried everything to please her but it did not work. When we split, I nearly died. Did a lot of stupid things I am very ashamed of: however, if I had only known...

View more questions Search