Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Apr 1, 2008, 01:26 PM
    Choreography ideas
    OK here goes, I'm in a dance group at university and every year we put on a show in feb, this shows just over but already we're planning for next year. I'm considering doing a number which would hopefully be a group number to the tom jones song, you can leave your hat on but I'm at a loss where to start with the actual choreography all I know is I want it to be show-like and involve hats of some sort, does anyone have any ideas?
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 01:27 PM
    Have you thought of incorporating some of the moves that you'd see in the movie Chorus Line? They have some pretty amazing choral numbers...
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Apr 1, 2008, 01:29 PM
    I've not seen that movie! I was thinking of stealing a few bits from the full monty as it's the song that goes along with it but that might be too obvious
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 01:31 PM
    Ooo... DEFINITELY check out Chorus Line. Its an amazing movie about professional dancers. You'll love it, simply because you like to dance, but you may find some great moves to try!

Full Monty - that would be a good one, too.
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 01:32 PM
    YouTube - A Chorus Line (Final/One)

This is just the finale! You'll love it! :D
    marlousmd Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 05:18 AM
    Hi, I am a dance teacher for seniors and am currently teaching my group a dance to this music. We are using chairs and a hat. Listen to the lyrics and it will tell you what to do... "Take off your coat" Pretend to unbutton your coat! etc. Clean but suggestive!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a dance song, a pretty recent song I think also... would probably hear it in night clubs a lot and the radio maybe. All I remember from this song is a lot of ''na's'' Such as , na nananana na nananana.. could you please help me out?

Any Ideas? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 36 and a half weeks pregnant and dilated to a one is there any safe ways to begin labor? I have heard of castor oil but that can be harmful and I don't want to do anything that could harm the baby.

Need Ideas [ 12 Answers ]

Okay, I am creatively challenged when it comes to projects that my kids have to do for school. My daughter has to make a strand of DNA for a science project. They already did the one that uses candy in class, so we can't do that. Does anyone know of a really cool way to make a strand of DNA?

Need ideas [ 1 Answers ]

I want to open a pool hall. But I was wondering what I need to do to get it going, like How many Tables will I need , and will it stay busy, and will it have a good income, and should I offer other things their.

Any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a friend that just broke up with her boyfriend a three weeks ago and she is usually sad and doesn't want to do anything besides being in her house and by herself, she was with her boyfrined for a year and one month. The only thing is that her ex boyfriend send my friend a valentine's day...

View more questions Search