Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Treabhair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Paused cat labor
    Help! My cat went into labor yesterday morning and had her first kitten at about 11:30AM. She seemed to not have anymore contractions after that and she's been super affectionate since. It's now been about 24 hours and I know there's at least two more kittens inside and no more signs of labor. I'm wicked poor and don't have a penny for a vet and have no idea what to do!
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 11, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Do you have any other animal help? Volunteer groups? Animal Advocates? Usually you should be able to find one that can help people like you. If you are certain there are more kittens in there, you've got to get her to a vet!
    Also, please get her spayed. Don't get a pet if you can not afford them. I know some people have the animal wonder in, but that's why there are SPCA's and other groups out there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my cat in Labor? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this so bear with me. I have been online for days trying to figure out whether my cat is in labor or not. She is showing all the signs, but still no kittens-what are the tell tale signs that it is about to happen-I have been up late for three nights, and still...

Help Cat In Labor! [ 11 Answers ]

Yesterday my cat's kittens were moving rapidly in her stomach and she starting having contractions at about 2:00pm. She hasn't done anything since! This morning I noticed her having some small contractions. (wave-like motions) I am wondering how long she can go on with having these contractions...

Cat In Labor [ 5 Answers ]

How long does it last from the time the cat starts contractions to the time they give birth to the first kitten?

LOOK is my cat in labor [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my 7 weeks pregnant cat had a huge belly but now it looks as if the belly has shrunk, you can still see the kittens moving and she has been panting on and of for two days now, she has started nesting and keeps squatting is labor soon? Help

View more questions Search