Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roostafied Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Will amsterdam allow convicted felons to enter the country
    :confused: I am trying to fly to amsterdam this summer to visit some friends, and I need to find out what is the best way to enter the country. Thanks for your help.
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Apr 1, 2008, 06:25 AM
    Well...
    The Netherlands is not moving towards a Police State like the US tends to do, so unless there is an international warrant out for your arrest, there should be no problem, if you have all papers anyone else also requires.

Whatever you did in the past, the Dutch view on that is that once you have done your time, you are free to do whatever you want within the law. And I agree with that view.

The next is only a hopefully unnecessary add-on warning :
    If there is a dutch warrant of arrest out for you, and you still want to enter the Netherlands : you better fly to one of the alternative airports like Belgium (Brussels) or Luxembourg (Luxembourg), and take a coach from there to your destination. (Order that when you order your ticket : much cheaper). Note that there are no internal borders within the EU. Once you are in, you are in. Still you run the risk to be arrested of course, as EU entrance computers allow intercommunication with other (dutch) police computers.
    Success!
    As always : if this solves your problem, please rate the answer provided! Feed back is always appreciated!
    ;)
    toxic207 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Sweet good to know cannabis cup 2008 here I come

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grants for convicted felons [ 69 Answers ]

I want to know if there are any grants for convicted felons ?:)

Employment convicted felons [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any particular rules or regulations for the employment of ex-convicts in NYS? If so, can you tell me what they are or where I can find them?

Employment convicted felons [ 2 Answers ]

My 33yr old son is a convicted felon,in search of work.What can he do to ensure that his background will not hamper his search.:confused:

Can convicted felons get passports [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a convicted felon for drug possession. I need to get a passport so I can move to Mexico with my Father and work. What are the guidelines for obtaining a passport with a record?

Grants for convicted felons [ 1 Answers ]

Would like to know any info on any grants for convicted federal felons

View more questions Search