Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 05:34 AM
    Probation violation
    There is a little more to the last question I was also drinking and got the ticket for urinatinng in pubblic I went to court yesterday and the gave me 12 days in jail or pay 275.00 after three hours in jail I got the money and got out of jail I leave in Michigan now what is going to happen when I tell my probatin officer
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2008, 07:50 AM
    Hello again, andy:

Now it's not only wizzing in public, it's drinking too, which is ALSO a violation.

There is still no way to tell. They can do NOTHING, or they can slam your a$$. It's up to your PO.

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2008, 02:26 PM
    Tell the PO as soon as you can. Also give them proof of what you are telling us about the doing the jail time and paying their fine. Show them the receipts for everything. You may be in deep doo doo due to the drinking but that's up to the PO and the judge if they decide to violate your probation.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Sorry there is no way to tell, I will say be careful of that "wiz" in public, that has ended up some people listed as a sex offender in some states.
    And it ruins there life for ever basically.

But best thing, go upfront and tell the PO, don't let him find out on his own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation Violation [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everybody, I'm 19 and I got a ticket for possession/consuming alcohol because I'm underage. Im on probation for a year. Do you think they will violate me? Do you think they will automatically know? If so, why do they make you report everything? Just to double check? It was only a ticket and I...

Violation of probation [ 2 Answers ]

This is my first time violating probation. My question is will they take me in and lock me up when I see my probation officer ?Or will they wait until they find out what the outcome of my new charges are to violate my probation?

Probation violation [ 11 Answers ]

I was aressted for marijuana and paraphonalia in TN. I failed my first drug screen after being on probation for 2 months. How much jail time would I be looking at for this. I talked to a lawyer and he told me 48 hours but my probation officer said that even if I stay clean and do everything...

Probation Violation [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who is currently on probation in VA, for midemeanor charges relating to firearms and recently was caught again with firearms in a vehicle in MD. Does this new charge violates the probation in VA since this happened in MD and what is the worst case scenario?

Probation Violation [ 10 Answers ]

I am a probation violator in the State of Virginia... Will my probation officer look out of state for me if he has a brother or sister address... I have a lot of time over my head but non violent charges.. What will they more than likely do when it comes to looking for me?

View more questions Search