Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Apr 1, 2008, 04:41 AM
    My ex wants me back
    So anyway, a couple days ago my ex got in contact with me. After almost five months!! Some of you were right... they do circle back around. He said he was genuinley sorry for dumping me and that he now realizes that I was the best thing to ever happen to him. He said all he does lately is drink to numb the pain, and he begged me to take him back. I feel really bad. I don't want him to drink. So I told him yes! So we are officially now back together. But that raises one problem... do you think I should tell the guy who I have been going on a few dates with? Or do you think that it is OK to keep hanging out with him? I like him!! I really don't know what to do!! So if any of you guys can give me some advice it would be greatly appreciated... oh yeah... april fools. Tee hee. :)
    nickshehe Posts: 254, Reputation: 47

Apr 1, 2008, 05:39 AM
    Argh.. I spent a good 10 minutes replying to your post and I just read the last bit :(
    Marriedguy Posts: 474, Reputation: 115

Apr 1, 2008, 06:47 AM
    I don't know what circumstances lead to the break up, but it's kind of irrelevant. I think you are getting back with him for the wrong reason now that you did what should you do?

First, I think you need to be honest with him, explain that you dated other people during the break up. Some may disagree but I think you should explain to him if the relationships that you have were sexually. He may decide there, that he doesn't want to be involved with you this better for you in the long run. Image, you are walking in the street and some guy greets you and he doesn't even know him but name. Tons of questions are going to run through his mind and why deal with the headache. It's easy to prevent a fire than it is to fight one.

Now, you been dating someone and you are questioning whether you should cut this guy out of you life? The relationship between you and this other guy is over. Meet with him one last time or call him and tell him that you have decided to give your ex-boyfriend another chance. Apologize because odds are he will feel cheated.

I understand that you want to be with you former ex but what I want you do is iron out the problems that you had in the past they will resurface and the relationship is doomed to fail. I wouldn't of advised you getting back with him because he turned to drinking, this may seem pull at your heart strings but it's actually a negative. You normally give ex-boyfriends/girlfriends another chance because you love them and think or know that there changed for the better.

Good luck and I hope it works out.

Apr 1, 2008, 06:50 AM
    OOh.. you got me... garrh.. NOOO. :mad: I hate April fools day I feel like such an idiot.

Apr 1, 2008, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marriedguy
    OOh..you got me...garrh..NOOO. :mad: I hate April fools day I feel like such an idiot.
    LMAO!! You rock! That was great. :) If it makes you feel any better... I told someone that my best friend is leaving her husband for me. She bought it. Hahaha. Now... I am thinking about how to get my boss... "You are soooo irrational, overemotional, illogical, and you suck at your job!! April Fools!!"

Apr 1, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Be careful you may get a couple of reddies. When I first read it, I'm like Mafiaangle180 no way! After all the excellent advice dished out.. this is impossible. Its like me coming on here saying I'm having an affair. AMHD members would go retroactive on me and take back all the greenies for being a hypocrite. :eek:

Apr 1, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marriedguy
    Be careful you may get a couple of reddies. When I first read it, I'm like Mafiaangle180 no way! After all the excellent advice dished out..this is impossible. Its like me coming on here saying im having an affair. AMHD members would go retroactive on me and take back all the greenies for being a hypocrite. :eek:

Hehehehe. :D It just goes to show that more people should read and not skim. Lol. I write articles for work... and sometimes I'm tempted to throw in something funny to see if the proofreader even catches it. :)
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 07:27 AM
    I was going to say Mafia! How the heck was I not informed about this. I got genuinely angry about taking him back because you felt sorry for him! Then that last line I felt such relief and then started laughing... Nice one

Apr 1, 2008, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romefalls19
    I was going to say Mafia!! How the heck was I not informed about this. I got genuinely angry about taking him back because you felt sorry for him! Then that last line I felt such relief and then started laughing...Nice one
    Lmao!! Thanks! Hell no I wouldn't be that stupid. :) You can rest assured that the ol' Mafster would not take a guy back because she felt sorry for him. Muahahaha.
    confused25 Posts: 319, Reputation: 98

Apr 1, 2008, 07:49 AM
    HA! That was great! At first I thought to myself "Wow, he actually came back?" Than I was thinking "Wow, she said yes real quickly." Which was followed by "Wow, I forgot it was April Fools! That's funny!" It was good, you made me laugh, it's always good to laugh :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 1, 2008, 08:01 AM
    I have a good mind to post what I was going to write any way, you so got me worked up!! Good one!

Apr 1, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    I have a good mind to post what i was going to write any way, you so got me worked up!!!!! Good one!
    Hahahahahahaha. Too bad I have to "spread the love" cause I want to give you a greenie just for getting you worked up!! Man that was great. :)
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 11:11 AM
    YOU LITTLE LOSER! I was SO going to break my sweet HC persona and light into you! Knowing "the facts"... grrr...

Rah... No more coffee for you. Bad MA. Bad.

(sheesh... I was concerned... then horrified... then angry... then... RAH.. )

Ya got me!

Apr 1, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    YOU LITTLE LOSER! I was SO going to break my sweet HC persona and light into you! Knowing "the facts"... grrr....

Rah.... No more coffee for you. Bad MA. Bad.

(sheesh.... I was concerned.... then horrified.... then angry.... then... RAH....!)

Ya got me!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... ROFLMAO!! That was the best response yet!! Pure anger!! Muahahahaha.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 11:18 AM
    I'll get you next time, Gadget!!

Apr 1, 2008, 11:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    I'll get you next time, Gadget!!!
    Never, Dr. Claw!! Never!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 1, 2008, 12:15 PM
    I like mine better, but you have to be an Active Member to see it.
    ihatewestseneca Posts: 325, Reputation: 67

Apr 1, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Oh that was dirty! Haha... you got marriedguy good. Lol
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 06:02 PM
    LMAO... that was brilliant mafiaangel , I'm so glad I live in a different Time zone , I got to see all the responses after you got the others first.

I wouldn't have fallen for it... really... honest... ok well maybe :-)

Apr 2, 2008, 05:39 PM
    :mad:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 clogged bathroom sinks that sit back to back. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! My problem consists of two clogged bathroom sinks that sit back to back. The toilet and shower in each room are not clogged and have no problems. I snaked the vents from the roof of each room with 3/8" snake but this didn't clear the clog. I've removed and cleaned both p-traps from each sink...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Michael jordan back to back mvp how much is it worth [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how much the Michael jordan back to back mvp is worth. Any one please help1

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

View more questions Search