Ask
    confusedgirl123 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2008, 03:37 AM
    Am I wasting my time?
    Am I wasting my time with this guy?
    He is 18 I'm 14
    He has a girlfriend but apprently likes me
    And I've done stuff with him
    He recons he don't think with his , but he always brings it up or I'm ''horny''
    Yeah I'm very confused at this age id never attempt to have sex! But getting to the stage where I want to please help,
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 05:12 AM
    Yes because at 14, he can be nailed for statutory rape if he so much as French kisses you. You should find a boyfriend your own age. Also he has a girlfriend and is messing around with another (under-aged) girl? What a slimeball.
    Uruha Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Apr 1, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by confusedgirl123
    am i wasting my time with this guy?
    he is 18 im 14
    he has a girlfriend but apprently likes me
    and iv done stuff with him
    he recons he dont think with his , but he always brings it up or im ''horny''
    yeh im very confused at this age id never attempt to have sex! but getting to the stage where i wanna please help,.
    DUMP THE GUY! I dated a guy like him, yes he was juss 2 years older than me, but this guy sounds juss like him. This guy thinks of you as a friend with benefits, I don't know you all that well, but I care about you enough to ask do you reely want to give your body to some creep who
    1: has a girlfriend
    2: only has noncommitul sex wit you

Honestly, you are wasting your time, I've done stupid things in all my relationships, I'm afraid to be alone, after every guy I've been with I've looked for other guys rite after they dump me. I've been wit a total of 8 guys and I know a lot about them and girls more than my own sister, who is older than me, please, dump the guy and look for someone who will actually consider you a girlfriend

Apr 2, 2008, 10:15 PM
    He says he will tell me he love's me when he is ready! He also said he don't think with his uhh!
    But id say he doe's he would never force anything but I'm not with him yett he said after I show I care meaning uno. He will consider it that I do actually love him
    Alan90 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Apr 7, 2008, 02:27 AM
    Stay away from him. Its wrong for an 18 year old to get involved with someone your age.
    Especially since he has a girlfriend already how old is she do you mind me asking?
    blacksinz Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 06:03 AM
    Heck I agree with them all. Dump him find someone your age. Ur still young don rush things. At that age he wants to take advantage if you ask me. Careful If not you could end up
    In deep trouble. Good luck and careful!!

Apr 8, 2008, 11:32 PM
    She is 14 as well and he lives with her! Hey guys thank you so much for your help you know why? I've actually found I'm true self I haven't spoken to him for a week and a half now! And when I did apprently think I ''loved'' him I had low self steem now I'm happy
    Alan90 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Apr 9, 2008, 02:35 AM
    Well done.
    This guy is sick really.
    blacksinz Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Well just take care of yourself k? Alan90 is rite he is sick. LOL
    SummerLegacies Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2008, 06:20 PM
    I'm not big on the whole age thing, even though 14 and 18 is kind of pushing it. And I could understand it if you two really liked each other, but if he has a girlfriend then don't go along with anything no matter what he says. If he liked you he'd be with you. Don't fall for anything just for physical pleasure. I'm sure you can find someone much better for you that would want you for you and not just for fun while he's away from his current girlfriend.
    ajewett16 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 05:49 AM
    Well firstly... I don't like the age thing. My daughter is 13 and she likes a 16 year old and I don't like that. First of all, if you feel like you want to have sex you need to stop being with this guy because guys at that age want to have sex and you are 14 and you need to wait a few years. You also need to talk to a parent because they can help you. As far as I can I see you are waisting your time with him because you are still young and you should date people in your age group. Plus he has a girlfriend so don't go along with what he says because it could all be a joke. Don't get tricked like I did. You also need to think to yourself... Does he really love me? Good luck and please... if you have sex... use a condom.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2008, 05:59 AM
    The only intentions that a 18 year old boy has with a 14 year old girl is sex, and sex only.

You claim that you 'love' him and he loves you. Hmm... I don't think that either of you knows what love is, other than the love you have for your family or friends. Save it for when you are older, you'll understand it more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I wasting my time? [ 9 Answers ]

Well, it goes... I know this guy from back when I was in HS... we didn't talk though I just knew who he was... recently went to a party with a friend and saw him there but I didn't think much of it. Then, I found him online and he send me a message telling me he had seen me at the party... he...

Am I Wasting my time? [ 9 Answers ]

I have been with my partner off and on for about 2 yrs now. When I 1st meet him he was in a relationship that had turned sour, about 2 months later we started dating, but he forgot to inform me he was still with the mother of his child, he went back and forth from myself and his ex for about a yr,...

Am I wasting my time? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my ex had dated for 1 1/2 years when he decided that he wanted to have a break. I was completely OK with it... I mean I didn't want to hold him back if he didn't want to be with me for a while so we ended. Since then he has been making out that the whole reason we ended is my fault and my...

Am I wasting my time with him or wasting my time wondering? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello- Just call me dazed and confused! I 28 and have been in about a 6 month relationship. We've never really expressed that we love each other, which kind of bugs me but then again I don't want to put a time limit on things either. When asked if "this is the one?" I don't get that "gut...

Wasting my time? [ 4 Answers ]

Wow! Where to begin? So there is this girl, we've been friends for over 2 years now. For the first year we wasn't the best of friends, but this year that has changed. We are best friends and we are really close. :) I've liked this girl since I first got to know her last year, but I'm the kind of...

View more questions Search