Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    novak Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 03:37 AM
    too intense
    my GF enjoys our sexlife at least that's what she said. She has NEVER had at all and I know that many girls don't, through penetration just stimulation and all that but when I learned about the stimulation factor I tried it. And ever since I'm pretty sure I have been over stimulating her, her pelvic muscles contract and her tummy rises off the ground and she makes cute noises. Should move my hand around and move my fingers slower?? Or is tongue better?? And someone said she needs to relax?? Please giv me some advice thanks =)
    raggamuffin9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 04:45 AM
    Its good that those things happen to her, its all about reaching a climax and her body causes her to do that as she is enjoying it and these are the signs. I believe women are supposed to be able to have multiple orgasms during sex, this have never happened to me, as I myself have only reached climax through stimulation. Also from experience, I love the tongue, its wetter and softer and causes me to enjoy the experience me, so you could always ask her if she would like that.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Apr 1, 2008, 08:11 PM
    What's the problem? Thats's how it works.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2008, 12:50 AM
    Sometimes (especially the first time) it takes longer than you might imagine. By your description of her reactions, you're doing the right things. Yes, try your tongue (fingers are frequently too rough, covered with calluses.) As she gets more excited, insert your finger and find the ridged spot, and rub and push on it. Once she has an orgasm that way, you may asked for a repeat performance, again and again.

Once she has learned to have an orgasm with your help, try stimulating those same places during intercourse.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2008, 12:20 PM
    If she is a young woman and new to sex, you would be a better lover to her by focusing on foreplay all over her body... not to zero-in on her genitals.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2008, 12:44 AM
    What Choux said is true, with women of all ages too. I still laugh and back away when I find the three main points of interest under attack. Two breasts and one crotch.

Women are more sexually, uh, diffuse. We are sexual all over. Zeroing in on the three main points of interest at the start, is juvenile, or unskilled in my opinion. It is a selfish thing. Sorry guys, I have just been around the block a few times.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intense guilt [ 12 Answers ]

I am a woman in my early 30s. I am in psychotherapy for a variety of issues. Depression was crippling me. I have an issue I am unable to talk to anyone about. I did some very bad things as a minor. I was uncaring, unloving, and cruel. I took out my lack of empathy on innocents. But I made a...

New charge while on Intense Probation [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently on 6 months intense probation, and 5 yrs total probation, or facing two 18-36 month sentences back to back. I served 4 months, 21 days in jail and was credited 4 months when I signed my plea bargan... I got stupid and put some items in my purse at Walmart, and was approached after I...

Intense Probation Drug Testing [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently put on 6 months intense probation, after spending 5 months in jail. My crimes are felony identity theft and 2nd degree bulgary. I have to pay back 7k resitition over a 5 yr period. I have been seeing my PO on time every week and have always been home at my designated time...

Intense baby feelings. [ 16 Answers ]

There are some days, like today, where I have an incredible urge to want to have a baby. Some days I have the feeling more than others, but it's an incredibly emotional feeling and everything in my body is telling me to HAVE A BABY today! I even drempt last night that I would have one. I know that...

View more questions Search