Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 02:47 AM
    How to show him how I still love him.
    Hii there! I have quite a major problem here. You see.. I dumped my boyfriend 3 times last year. The 1st two times we didn't break up, because he really can't be without me. And the reasons I broke up with him was real silly, it was because I was too sensitive and said things without thinking. It was all really unnecessary, maybe because I always take him for granted.

During the 3rd time, he got fed up... and said he'll break if I really want to. But of course, I realise soon enough that I made a huge mistake. And I resorted to asking him back.. and saying I am sorry. He said he really loves me.. but he doesn't know why I have to hurt him every time. It's been 9 months now and a whole new year... he's still not back with me. And due to him rejecting all my efforts of asking him back, I am also brutally hurt inside. So now, I am not asking him back anymore. But my heart feels the same for him. It is still strong. We are in the same college. Are there any more ways or is there anymore hopes of getting him back?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 1, 2008, 09:34 AM
    It is still strong. We are in the same college. Are there any more ways or is there anymore hopes of getting him back?
    Sooner or later you will realize that his feeling are not the same as yours and he shows no interest. The problem is you have not accepted this is over and can't let go. The solution is to accept its over and let go. Simple! Getting over someone is hard, but you start by leaving them alone.
    nickshehe Posts: 254, Reputation: 47

Apr 1, 2008, 10:14 AM
    The more you chase him the more you push him away.. like talaniman rightly said, you need to move on and if things are meant to be in the future then you can worry about it..
    It's difficult to accept that things are the way they are sometimes.. It hurts to see the same person who promised me love a month ago, tell me she couldn't care less about me anymore.. But I just tell myself she's a different person now and even though I can't understand why I can't torture myself in trying to understand.. We need to simply move on.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Apr 1, 2008, 10:54 AM
    You broke up with him 3 times last year and he's not responding to you now... good for him.

Your story sounds as if your 12 years old. I feelbad for theguy and the way you played with him, although it is you that is "brutally hurt"? Did you givemind to his feelings those other 3 times?

People don't like being taken for granted.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Apr 1, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Yes there are ways. Time and maturity will enable you to maintain a better grip on yourself or it will simply turn you into a mere reflection of your present self complete with wrinkles. We all have a choice.
    xiaocake Posts: 56, Reputation: 5

Apr 1, 2008, 08:49 PM
    But, please ask yourself, do I really love him? If you do, then you don't have to show love to him. Remember a him in your heart, and wish him a happy future.
    Someday, even when he no longer shows interest, respect, the most common friendship in you, you might be a little sad. But I will be happy to tell you, at that time, you no longer owe him anything. In the past, you hurt both of you; in the near future, he hurts you. You are in a tie.
    Someday, even when you could no longer see him, and when you both have a family, you could still ask yourself, do I still love him? If you do, then you might know love never leaves you, and it is hidden in your heart.
    Don't be sad. I believe, as a mature sister, you would become good friends sooner or later too. I am happy for you confirm your love to the boy. I wish both of you would have a happy life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Show her that I Love Her [ 10 Answers ]

Greetings All, I would like some help or advice. How can I show my wife I love her other than telling her? We have 8 children and have been together since High School. I want to put a spark back into our marriage but don't know how to go about doing it. She knows I love her but says I don't show...

Boyfriend wants me to show him I love him [ 3 Answers ]

K so my boyfriend wants me to show him that I love him but I don't get how I can w/out taking it overboard

How do I show him I love him? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! Me and my boyfriend are both sophmores in high school. We've been dating for 1 yr 3 months and 5 days (dont think its weird that I know the exact length, I have a weird clock thing that says) Anyway, I want to give him a gift! Or do something special for him! Im not broke but I don't want...

How can I show him how much I love him [ 13 Answers ]

We're not married (yet) but I did not know where else to post. We are engaged :D Well my guy has been there for me through it all! He is sooo sweet, no matter how badly I screw up with things he's always there to make me smile. I just recently lost my job and he has gotten a second job, no...

For love or show? [ 13 Answers ]

I was recently hurt severely by a man... who claimed to love me, but in essence, never had time for me. He moved over a year ago... but is always trying to come back... Never has. Something always comes up. Friends followed him to his present location... one in particular... female. He claims...

View more questions Search