Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2008, 05:34 AM
    You mentioned that you looked inside to see if there was any ID. Whose money is it? If you cannot discern that, then if you want to do the "honorable" thing post some blogs describing in vague terms where and when you found the money, kind of like you did in your question here, and see if you get any responses. If you do, have the respondent describe exactly where (s)he lost the money, what type of bag it was in, how much and the denominations, etc. I believe the legal guideline is 180 days, after which time, having made a good faith attempt to identify the owner but without success, you are entitled to keep the money.
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 19, 2008, 06:16 AM
    This thread has taken on a life of it's own. (haha)

s_cianci hun, go back to the first page and read towards the bottom! ;)
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Apr 19, 2008, 06:18 AM
    I quess you missed the April joke here... read the last posts.

Take whatever is coming to you... let the beauty of it move you !
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8
    As I was walking my dog lastnite, I came across a small duffle bag. It looked like it had been lost, since it was in the middle of the street. I picked it up and looked inside to see if there was any ID. I opened it, and it was full of money. What should I do people? I'm broke and could use the money. Should I do the right thing and turn it in? I could really use the money. There is about $500 bucks in there. I knew this was the right place to ask you all for your thoughts on this. :confused:

Hi starbuck... gosh it's hard when your broke but will your conscience rest if you go out and blow it?.

Why don't you write out a card, don't mention the money just... bag found, suchin such time phone... go to your nearrest store that displays adverts in the window and see what happens.

Don't give to many details away because your bound to get some con mechant phone up declaring it's theirs.. give it a go,

Goodluck
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 4, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Okay, I will say this one more time. People PLEASE read through the previous posts! You don't have to read all of them, but even reading a few will give you a clue. Also, sometimes it helps to read the date of the post! This was an April Fools Day Joke! :D All I'm saying is it helps to read through. Thanks anyway Orphan, I know you meant well! :)
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Hi Starbuck... very sorry, hard day very tired just thought I'd flick through, I'll take more notice next time

Great wind up though, congrats
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jun 4, 2008, 01:39 PM
    No problem! ;) You weren't the first one! LOL!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song that goes like this."money money money, money?" [ 5 Answers ]

Do you know the artists name?

Who sings the song that goes, Money, money, money, money? [ 12 Answers ]

Who sings the song that goes something like this... Money, Money,Money, Money?

What artist sings "money money money" [ 5 Answers ]

I can't find the song "money money money" listed anywhere.(I think that's what the title is) I don't know the artist.

Found the actually verse of the song, but still haven't found the name =[ [ 1 Answers ]

I found one verse of the song I've been looking for ! :) But still haven't found the song!! :mad: :( :confused: Here's the verse: "cause im mr mr lonely open up the door what did i see my baby with another man right infront of me"

View more questions Search