Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beth911 Posts: 499, Reputation: 6

Mar 31, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Boston terrier's eye
    I know it sounds crazy. But what do you think the chances are that my dogs eye will just fall out for some unknown reason? The reason why I ask is that... You know how boston terrier's eyes kind of bulge out? It always worries me that one day they will just fall out. And right now his right eye is really scareing me because its like theirs a big space in the corner and I can see the very end of his eyeball on the side. And it also looks really slimey. Do you think its anything to worry about?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Well there is a woman that is on TV that can pop her eyeballs out... so you never know. If I were really concerned I would let the vet take a look at him.
    beth911 Posts: 499, Reputation: 6

Apr 1, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Yeah I think I seen that lady before on TV.
    I'll ask my dad if he thinks its anything to worry about. If so, I'll have him take him to the vet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where can we obtain an eye examination and eye glasses free ? [ 5 Answers ]

I have not been able to afford an eye examination or eye glasses for quit some time, for my wife and myself, we are currently using reader glasses that are quit old and we can't see very well with them. I am 53 years old and reside in Oklahoma.

Boston terrier [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if anybody nows how to tell a real pregnancy from a false one.

Boston Terriers [ 1 Answers ]

I hate to give an answer that may not be much help, but I must tell you how glad I am that you are giving a rescue dog a second chance. I hope you are working with a good rescue that will be sure to make a successful placement. Maybe your rescue would be the best place to find out about a good...

View more questions Search