Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adwhite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Car wholeseller income
    What is annual income of a car wholeseller or used car salesmen in Missouri with 28 years experience and self employed.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2008, 08:54 PM
    Don't mean to sound rude but if you have 28 years experience in the field you should know what the average income is.

But in reality, many make almost nothing, they are not good at sales and quit. Are you going to own your own used car lot, will be a buy here pay here type lot ? Just not enough info to go on, My uncle before he died, used to buy and sale cars ( sort of a loan shark type of fellow) he make well over the 100,000 range and better I am told.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On NJ Tax form, for income taxed by NY, do I use the NY AGI or NY Taxable Income amt? [ 1 Answers ]

When filling out the NJ Income Tax form, I have to identify the amount of income taxed by NY State. Do I use the Adjusted Gross Income value (NY form IT-203) line 31, or the NY Taxable Income value from line 37?

Wealth & Income Dispersion, Income Mobility, and Economic Injustice [ 20 Answers ]

There's a lot of trash being talked here and elsewhere these days about how income and wealth are distributed among the US populace, how these distributions are changing, what is causing these changes, and whether those changes are benign or malevolent. Beyond that lie the questions of whether,...

2006 taxes: F-1 OPT Income & Foreign Income [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a somewhat complicated question about my 2006 taxes... I came to the US in 2001 on a student visa (F1). After I finished my degree I worked one year under OPT, and I left when my OPT/visa expired in May 2006 and went home to my native country and got a job there. So basically I...

Income Tax on Social Security & Interest Income [ 1 Answers ]

I collect SS, withdraw interest income monthly and sell real estate. I am wondering since my interest income & real estate commissions exceed the SS allowable income cap of $12,000 will my SS for the next year be reduced? Will my real estate expenses be deductible from taxes owed on my...

Buying a car on low income with low responsibility [ 0 Answers ]

I am a student. The car that my parents bought for me doesn't run anymore. I want to buy a new car. My parents have bad credit. My grandparents pay for my schooling, but they will not buy me a car. I only make $5000 to $7500 a year. I have no real financial responsibilities. All of my income is...

View more questions Search