Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Life Falling Apart. Started Hurting Self. Don't KNow Where To Turn.
    This is now driving me crazy.. My ex boyfriend not even 24 hrs after we broke up asked my BEST FRIEND out.. she said yes. UGH. I don't know what is rong with me... I mean I'm 14. I'm technically smart. I'm mature for my age. I have a group of close friends. I have a family. But latly things have been fallign apart...

--school teachers/principals disliking me.
    --people throwing out random hatred.
    --i've started cutting myself.
    --my parents don't understand me anymore.
    --my ex keeps talking to me and I Don't want 2 see his face.
    --ex starting rumors about me.
    --people now thinking I'm a lesbien. [[which I'm not.]

I just feel.. so alone. I honestly don't think that I'm that ugly. That mean. That cruel. And that unlovable. That people would all of a sudden hate me..
    I don't know what to do.. I don't want 2 go to a counciler because I honestly don't know how..
    but I need help. I know I need help. And please. Please. Don't just tell me its my hormones. Please.

.. thnx
    -me..
    Uruha Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Apr 1, 2008, 03:25 PM
    I've been where you're at, I'm surprised I've been through almost everyone's situation. I used to cut, take pills, smoke weed, and sniff cocaine, but my friends started telling me it hurt them and so did my boyfriend, joshua. I stopped just for their sake, just because my life was ruined, it didn't mean I had to ruin theirs. Eventually my life got better, but that's because I held on. I held on to my life, and I refused to let go. Don't worry it'll all get better, just don't let the bad things in life kill you before you're already dead.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Apr 1, 2008, 10:19 PM
    --school teachers/principals disliking me.: Just do a buch of EC homework and be really good in their class. I know not a great anser, but teachers are always bitter.

--people throwing out random hatred.- mabey these people just suck and you should find nicer friends, iknow its kind of tricky at first but this isn't really somewehre you want to stay.

--i've started cutting myself.- Hurting yourself will never do the trick, they will only make matters worst. U must tell someone yuou TRULY trust about your pain instead of takng it out on your body.

--my parents don't understand me anymore.- parents never understand us, its what best at. Especially at 14, they're probably not used to you growing up an dfacing more mature problems, you should sit them down and tell them how you feel, sometimes they're the best resources.

--my ex keeps talking to me and I Don't want 2 see his face.: Just ignore him and he will eventually see that you don't give a and he will just fade away, if that doesn't help just threaten his , its nothing the good ol' school can't fix.

--people now thinking I'm a lesbien. [[which I'm not.]: I know its really tough to ignore the sitauation, so if that fails just set people straight, that or just tell them you must be if you dated your ex. That will probably get them a chuckle, the more you act like its nothing and that its so untrue it won't bother you the more people will say "wow her ex is really weird".

Good Luck babe, but don't worry I'm about your age and I know what your going through, this is just a down hill moment right now. But with every low there must be a high, trust me :].
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Apr 3, 2008, 10:48 AM
    Your life sound like the same as mine at the moment :(, if u need anyone to talk to u can come to me if you want, I'm hear to listen and help :)
    lovely24 Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Apr 26, 2008, 07:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by depressedhelp
    This is now driving me crazy.. My ex boyfriend not even 24 hrs after we broke up asked my BEST FRIEND out.. she said yes. UGH. idk wat is rong with me... i mean im 14. im technically smart. im mature for my age. i have a group of close friends. i have a family. but latly things have been fallign apart...

--school teachers/principals disliking me.
    --people throwing out random hatred.
    --i've started cutting myself.
    --my parents dont understand me anymore.
    --my ex keeps talking 2 me and i DONT want 2 see his face.
    --people now thinking im a lesbien. [[which im not.]

i just feel.. so alone. i honestly dont think that im that ugly. that mean. that cruel. and that unlovable. that people would all of a sudden hate me..
    i don't know wat to do.. i dont want 2 go to a counciler because i honestly dont know how..
    but i need help. i know i need help. and please. Please. dont just tell me its my hormones. please.

..thnx
    -me..
    Look... he's a guy and a grapy one at that 4 get him and 4 your friend she's not a ture friend no real firend would try to date some one you did and every teen fills like that in some way talk to your mom or a friend about what your going threw it will make you fill releaved so 4 get them both and roomers are roomers that's y they are called roomers everyone talks so just let them and next week it will be about something way different...
    Niamh-x Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 05:42 PM
    Well you took the first step by asking for help on this website
    If you can't feel like you can talk to any of your friends or family, this site is perfect.
    Let me just say I was in the same situation as you a couple of weeks ago..
    -I'm also 14
    -I kept getting back with my ex even though he treated me like crap and hit on my friends and stuff
    -I have a circle of around 8 friends and we're all so tight, but I always felt like I was putting on a front around them and that I couldn't be the real me and ask for help.
    -My family, if I was to actually drop hints about how depressed I was, they would tell me to stop being such a drama queen etc, and it drove me crazy that they didn't understand me
    -I started hurting myself, not necessarily slitting my wrists but any other way you can think. Punching my legs until I felt a bruise coming, taking my sharpest nail and scrabbing my arm until I had a mark, hitting my head off things to even possibly make it bleed, and for the shortest amound of time these things helped, but they didn't help permanently. Then I found THE PUNCHBAG.
    My brother got one for Christmas years ago and it just swings in the garage and nobody really uses it, but then I was in the garage one day, a particularly bad day, and I just picked up the gloves and started hitting, I thought of all the things that annoyed me and pictured them on the punchbag, and once I had hit it enough to my hearts content, I always felt calmer and slightly more content.
    Even if you can't get your hands on a punchbag, grab your pillow and hit it.. scream into your pillow.. go out the back and smack a heavy stick off the ground until it breaks. These are only some examples of ways you can really let your emotions out, no matter what they are.
    I was in the same position as you are now, and when I discovered ways of controlling my emotions, I didn't feel the need to hurt myself anymore, I really hope you can come to the same realisation also
    Sincerely, all the best
    :) Niamh x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

Lennox heat turn off and turn back on to work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lennox heater I have to turn it off and turn it back on to get it to heat. What is wrong and how do I fix it.

For Men, Being really inexperienced. Is that a turn-on or turn-off? [ 9 Answers ]

I met a guy on the internet about four months ago, we've been exchanging messages and decided to meet next month. I've already told him I'm a virgin. Today I wrote that I am really really inexperienced and haven't even french kissed a guy. That I've just rejected everyone who has wanted to go...

Not hurting so much [ 1 Answers ]

Just because I'm not in a relationship yet after being separated for 2 years,my ex thinks I've not moved on! I thought it was about finding happiness within first before committing 2 anwother person.my ex jumped into a relationship and his telling my son he's depressed! Would someone be able 2 tell...

Need Help... Hurting! [ 8 Answers ]

I've just come home from the doctors, it was a very embarrassing problem, for me about discomfort and irregular periods. (I've just turned 18, and never been to the doctors for anything like this before). He said it could be a number of things but he could examine me straight away to check if...

View more questions Search