Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Mar 31, 2008, 05:43 PM
    How to access star power with control.
    Hey, so I have GH3 {guitar hero 3} for PS2 and Im playing with a regular PS2 controller, so I was wondering how to access star power with that. THANKS IN ADVANCE.
    UDntKnwMe Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2008, 07:35 AM
    If its like the other Guitar Hero games, it should be the select button, if you haven't figured it out by now. And by the way, I love Guitar Hero! Message me back!
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Apr 1, 2008, 05:32 PM
    Thanks, yeah I love gh, btww I messaged you backk.
    darkend wings Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2008, 07:43 AM
    And if pushing the select button don't work I believe pushing right on the d-pad that will do it. Oh and by the way I've beat all three ghs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motor Control / Power Wiring Color [ 11 Answers ]

I'm looking at adding magnetic starters to some of my woodworking tools to provide low-voltage protection because the power here isn't that stable. I need to purchase control wiring. Are there standard wire colors for a 3 wire control scheme / what are they / dictated by NEC / which article,...

Can anyone name a star? [ 13 Answers ]

There are companies out there selling the right to name a star. How legitimate is this? International Star Registry: Name a Star

Power to furnace control board but stops there [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I was given a Nordyne KG6RA gas furnace. After installing, I turned on and there was a low hum when the power got to it. I held the door switch closed so I could see. After a few seconds there was a spark and then blue smoke and everything went dead. I could not see where the smoke came...

Wireless remote power control [ 3 Answers ]

I would lke to be able to operate a water pump remotely. The pump is rated at 1hp and operates on 110v. I can find remote units but they specify a 1/3 hp limit. Can anyone tell me where I can find the desired unit? Thanks, Bob

View more questions Search