Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notcoolenough Posts: 95, Reputation: 7

Mar 31, 2008, 05:39 PM
    Not a qweschen- venting. Wamu
    Horrible.

I signed up for wamu in January. I had not received my checks yet or card so I decided it was time to email them. They told me I will not receive anything until funds have been added... which they were... but it disappeared. My funds are back at 0 and I don't know why. No activity in my staatements. So I decided to add more funds. Well guess what?. I don't have the right type of account appearently to add funds.

Driving me nuts

Check out some similar questions!

WaMu misrepresents [ 1 Answers ]

This isn't a question, just a venting and maybe a warning to others. We've all seen the Bankers Pen ads from WaMu touting how customer oriented they are. Well from my experience it ain't so. In 2000 I refinanced my mortgage with the bank that originally issued it knowing that they had merged...

Venting [ 4 Answers ]

I have a two part question. 1.This is new construction and I have a question related to the venting. I have a 3” horizontal pipe installed between to floor joist. Attached to this pipe is a shower (seperate), bathtub(seperate) and toilet. This is how I have laid it out starting at the end of...

Venting [ 1 Answers ]

How many fixtures can be tapped into the main vent? I have a 2" main vent.

Venting Thanks [ 7 Answers ]

Spent last 3 hrs reading threads, trying to answer my questions. Thank you for this site! I am working on new construction. I would like to confirm some things I think I learned on this site. Please answer T/F. If False please fix me. 1 every fixture w/trap needs vented. EX tub lav toilet...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.