Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ripepeach Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 04:46 PM
    Transfer files from outlook to thumb drive
    How do you transfer files from folders in Outlook to the thumb drive?
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 05:55 PM
    I think this is what you're looking for -- let us know if it helps

Outlook on thumb drive / synching with Palm? [Archive] - The David Allen Company

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

USB thumb drive visible in device manger but not my computer [ 2 Answers ]

The iPod or thumb drive that I plugged is visible in device manager but not visible in my computer. I clicked at disk management and waited for long time but it just showed connecting to logical disk manager service... I didn't see any drive listed. How to solve the problem? Thanks

Transfer files [ 2 Answers ]

I have windows xp and 13.76 Gb on my c dics with 176 GB on my d disc I have low disc space cause eveything I download(itunes) is going on the c drive.. How do I get it to go to the d drive.and how do I transfer files from c disc to d disc?PLEASE I :eek: :eek: AM Desperate

.img files won't transfer to hard disk [ 3 Answers ]

My Toshiba media center went haywire and I lost everything... yey... Anyway, I got this new Pacard Bell store and save 3500 (with no frikken on\off switch! ) And the damn thing won't accept img files. When I try to move them from my computer to the damn thing, it says there is not enough space...

Transferring my Outlook Express Files [ 2 Answers ]

I guess I should have looked and placed this post under the right topic. Anyway I had to format my hard drive and before I did that I saved all of my emails using the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard in Windows XP Home Edition. The Wizard created a folder called USMT2.unc with two files in it....

View more questions Search