Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Mar 31, 2008, 04:44 PM
    R&J Problems
    Okay, My Class just got finished reading Romeo and Julet, and for out project we have to make a "newspaper" kind of thing.. Basicially I need 3 Cover Stories

1: Local Friar A Druggie
    2: Families erect Statues of Dead Lovers
    3: Story of how Romeo got himself killed

But my problem.. I have no idea how to start a News Paper article. The only requirements is that it be between 10-15 sentances.. Help? I just need a little push then I can do the rest On my own. OO, does anyone Have A Template I can use for making the paper?
    depressedhelp Posts: 91, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2008, 05:56 PM
    I've Had 2 write Articles
    A couple times.

1. Start With An exciting beginning. Teachers will like the fact that you just caught their attention with something important yet catchy. Maybe a question?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EXAMPLE:: What Happened To Romeo?!??
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Throw Some Facts Into It. In Otherwords. Spice It Up. Vary The Information But Keep It On one topic. And agein make it exciting so the reader doesn't go to sleep. :]

--I Would Google An Article Template. Bcuz Only You Know What Exactly You Want.--

Hope I Helped.
    Good Luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 31, 2008, 05:58 PM
    1. What drugs, where where they found, "local investigation showed????"

2. name of the lovers, how they died in gneral, where the statue was placed

Romeo was not killed but with that said, what lead up to his death, and how did he die.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs & Stratton 16.5 starting problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have the above riding lawn mower. Recently the top would only spin slowly and kept sticking. I took off the valves, etc, cleaned them and put them back on. Now the compression seems okay, it spins well enough to make it sound like it should start, but it doesn't. Battery is good, starter?? new...

B&S 6.5 HP - Problems after too much oil [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a beginner with motors, and my go kart which has a briggs and stratton vanguard 6.5hp motor(well a overseas copy of) which I accidentally filled with too much oil. I found out that and have got it to the correct level, but now it will only start after left overnight, and will only run...

Waxring & nonflushing problems [ 12 Answers ]

I have replaced the toilets wax ring three times and it still leaks.What am I doing wrong? We also have a problem with the toilet not wanting to flush. We have to hold the handle down until it flushes. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. On the wax ring problem,there is a (like metal...

Problems with 16.5hp B&S Motor [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 16.5 HP B&S motor, OHV. I have replaced the ignition switch, the battery, the solenoid and the fuel soleninoid. The motor ran when shooting starting fluid in it and dies right down. I pulled the main carb jet out and cleaned it, it appeared gummed up. The mower had been running fine...

View more questions Search