Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kbeachler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 03:33 PM
    How to write intro letter of new co. to local chamber members
    I have started a new medical billing co. and would like to introduce myself to Doctors in the local chamber and send out an intro letter in general if anyone has a template that might work I would appreciate it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 03:45 PM
    Please type Introduction Letter into the search box at the top of this page. You will find many questions that have been similar to yours. You might want to click on them to see what the answers have been. There are also links provided in some of the answers where you can view examples of introduction letters.

If you would like to start your letter here, we would be glad to advise you as to how it might be improved.

Also, if you will click on the following searches, you will find examples of letters introducing companies of various kinds that you could use as an example for you to follow.

Company Introduction Letter Samples - Google Search

Sample Company Introduction Letter - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write an intro letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my Q is I have just started a mall advertising consultancy in dubai and I want to writ a wining introduction letter to my previous clients in other agencies I worked for can you advise me on how to do this or give me examples for such letters

COMPANY intro letter [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Sir , Im working in an advertising agency . Tel me how should I write company introduction letter for a client . If u want you can go 2 our site address also Crossway Advertising & Marketing India Pvt. Ltd. Regds Saurabh

Self Intro LEtter [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I recently joined a software company. I need to send a letter introducing about myself and about the company. Can anybody please send me a sample or the format Thanks

View more questions Search