Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicole71452 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2006, 12:50 AM
    Children's videos! Scary
    When I was very little I used to watch this one video with a series of kind og grim reaper tales almost.. some kind of "tales". One of them had to do with this girl that was wandering lost in a forest and this owl comes to her and shows her how inside of a tree is this little home with a bed a place to stay and when she knocks on the tree it opens up and she can get food and stuff. The owl is really a prince under a spell and the girl has to venture into this castle/palace full of gremlin monster things that will scream at her (this is all animated for little kids.. almost like a kind of anime) and she is not allowed to make one sound or the owl will be stuck as an animal forever. She has to look for a little ring and when she finds it and brings it out to the owl he turns into a prince again. While she is in there though she is running down a long long hallway with lots of doors and trying all different ones to find the room where the ring will be. She is just not allowed to scream...
    There's a couple other short stories animated on that video also.. all kind of scary but made for little kids
    Thanks!! Please give me the title I'm going crazy over here!
    <3 Nicole
    cazed23 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2006, 04:22 AM
    There was a cartoon called Grimms Fairy Tales, don't know if this is what you are thinking of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scary stories? [ 18 Answers ]

I have friends and family that come over sometimes and we like to share scary stories (that are true). Does anyone have any to share? (Please, no bogus stories or small stories about things flying across the room)

Scary fall :( [ 31 Answers ]

Ugh I slipped and fell down about 4 stairs last night, didn't really hurt myself badly, but I went into early labour! (I am just at 7 months right now) So, Alex rushed me to the hospital and they were able to stop the labour. I am apparently fine, although I am supposed to take it easy now, and...

How to put videos on my iPod video FOR PC! [ 1 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to do it, I have tried a few different programs but can't get them to work. My buddy uses handbrake for his MAC, but that doesn't help me much. I need something that will work for my PC version, can someone help me out here?

Warning - scary url sponsor [ 1 Answers ]

When I opened the Religion page today, at the top left is a link to "Disturbing Horoscope warning: very freaky scary" While I donot believe in or check my horoscope, I wondered what couold be scary about one, so I clicked on. That took me to a page that required birth details and also...

Burning videos [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... I need help with burning a video with nero and winxp. It encodes OK but when time for brning it goes to my hard drive instead of the cd burner. Why is that? Please help... I used nero on my old computer with win 98 and it worked fine encoding and burning of videos. Thank you for your help....

View more questions Search