Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swtg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Baby born before due date
    My baby was born a month before his due date and he wasn't premature. What could have been the problem.
    COOKIE MONSTER Posts: 589, Reputation: 56

Mar 31, 2008, 01:55 PM
    They could have got your dates wrong and you could have conceived amonth earlyer,it does happen it happened to me they told me myeldest was serposed to be born at the end of march 2006 he arrived on the 3rd of march,they told me my youngest was conceived on several different dates and he wasn't conceived on any of them because id not had sex on them days or the week before or week after.they are not always right just like the scans they do,I was told by the woman that scanned me that the scans can be wrong by aweek or 2 either way.I had so many problems with them telling alsorts of dates,they told me my youngest was conceived at xmas 06 but he wasn't he was conceived the 2nd or 3rd week in January 07.but also they go by the size of the baby's head when they do ascan and sometimes as I said it can be out by aweek or 2,this could be because the baby wasn't growing at the average speed but who can say what average is because everybody is different and everybody developes at their own speed.

With my youngest because they got their dates wrong they induced me thinking I was well over date they wouldn't listen to me at all because they no best oh and I quote the nurse ''we no what we are doing'' yeah rite.my last appointment they said come back in aweek so I made anew appointment as usual I got their the following week sat their with mymum for 3hours waiting to be seen my apointment was at 9am we got their at 8;30 then at 12 noon they called me in and told me I was serposed to be in mullingar hospital at 7am that morning to be induced [NOBODY TOLD ME AT MYLAST APPOINTMENT] I'm starting to think I should not trust any of the doctors because most of them haven't got aclue

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I know if my baby is still born when I have my first doctors appointment in a [ 2 Answers ]

Month. I am scared you know. I found out I was pregnant, but nobody has been willing to see me without insurance, now that I finally got it how do I know my baby is still okay with my appointment being so far away.

Baby might be born on Feb 29th [ 1 Answers ]

This is funny because I don't know what I'm going to do if this happen. If my baby is born on the 29th of February what am I suppose to do for my baby's first birthday next year?

Does the father have rights before the baby is born even though I'm under age? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay my name is Anastasia and I'm 17 and pregnant and my boyfriend is the father who is 18. My parents didn't press charges or anything because they really cant. But they won't let me see him or anything. Even thought I'm underage does he still have rights before the baby iis born to see me and...

Supporting father of baby about to be born [ 4 Answers ]

I am almost nine months pregnant and the father is living with me. I have been supporting him for 7 months because he keeps promising to get some income. He does not seem to be trying very hard. He also is verbally abusive and threatens to leave me and never speak to me again if I don't keep paying...

H1B, with wife on H4 and one new born baby in US [ 3 Answers ]

I was on H1B since 2005 Oct. and got married in the same month, my wife came joining me from China in 2005 Dec and since then we haven't leave the states. My baby was born in 2006 Oct. and is almost 3 month old. Last year when I file 2005 Tax return I applied and received the Tax ID for my wife...

View more questions Search