Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andiemomof10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Bidding for my area
    What are the going rates for post construction clean up in the state of Missouri or how would I find out
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2008, 05:00 PM
    I don't know specifically what the rates in MO might be. However, if I were you, I would bid for a job knowing what I wanted to make and then see if it was acceptable to the person who would be paying me. If not, then we could always negotiate.

One way to find out what possible rates might be, would be to speak with someone in the construction industry whom you might know, or someone you know might know. When I was first bidding on doing painting jobs, I asked someone I knew who was a general contractor for various types of construction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bank Bidding [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to bid on cleaning banks without sq. footage? I have the specs.

Paint bidding [ 7 Answers ]

I need to now how to bid the painting on a wallmart store

Bidding 4 client [ 1 Answers ]

Hello for the first time but not for the last. This is dre da Business man with a simple question on how do I go about bidding on commercial contracts for a cleaning company that my cousin own and I work for? HE has the company with a small number of clients but I am trying to expand his work?

Bidding resolution [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I need help bidding on this post construction job. They want rough and final cleaning for residential (balconies) common areas, inacessable windows and pressure clean the garage. It's a huge job. Please help. Triple s :(

Contract Bidding [ 1 Answers ]

What is the average square foot rate to strip-seal and wax a floor? Thanks

View more questions Search